Classic Motel. I liked being up high on the hill with a breeze. The arrangement around the pool would be great in summertime. Lots of space. Close to downtown. Clean and friendly. I wanted to be able to take all our meals on the waterfront and not have a long drive in unfamiliar territory in the dark. I think I would have taken a bike or taxi next time to go to the shops. Especially when things are busy. Bike taxis are available too . I wish I had a mattress like that at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western