We had a lovely time at Seaglass Inn. The service is exceptional, the pool is heated to 85 degrees, the rooms are new and sparkling clean, and the resort is very quiet. What more could you ask for?? We didn't know about the shuttle to Commercial Street until our last day but, nevertheless, the main area of town is an easy 15 minute walk anyway. The only trouble we had was spotty internet connections (my fault for trying to do work while on vacation) but I'm told we were the only ones experiencing difficulty. We highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western