From the orange infused water they have poolside to the wonderful breakfast spread, this place is amazing. Everyone on staff was courteous and helpful, someone even helped me carry my bike when they saw my trying to get it down the stairs. The landscaping is absolutely beautiful and the grounds are well kept. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and have peaceful ocean feel. They also have an electric car that was able to bring us and our luggage to the dock for the ferry back to Boston. I will 100% be back at the Seaglass!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western