We wanted a relaxing quiet weekend getaway, but it simply did not happen. We had a very nice large room, especially for a Provincetown guesthouse. The Staff were all very nice and helpful. The problem was
our room faced directly onto the whirlpool tub. The rulebook left in the guestrooms clearly state that the hours for the tub are 9AM to 9PM (in bold lettering). We were already in bed at 10:00PM, when at 11:00PM, a group of very loud guests decided to take a whirpool. They were laughing, and talking extremely loud, and were out in the tub for 45 minutes, almost to midnight. We went to call the front desk, however, the desk closed at 9PM. There should be a sign posted over the tub with the hours, or the guesthouse should lock the cover at closing time, which would have prevented other guests from utilizing the tub. A nice quiet relaxing weekend was ruined. There are some many guesthouses in Provincetown to choose from. We will not be coming back to stay at Carpe Diem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa