Our stay at Carpe Diem was wonderful. They took care of our restaurant and spa reservations before we arrived, and made excellent recomendations. We don't normally stay in B&Bs because we like a lot of privacy, but we were very pleasantly surprised by the Carpe Diem - we had a private entrance, and the staff was warm, welcoming and helpful without being intrusive. Our room was even better than described on the website- cozy and comfy, tastefully decorated and roomy. There were a lot of extra touches that make you want to return - a wine and cheese hour, expresso and port wine available for self service 24 hours a day, the cozy robes in the rooms, I could go on. They were accomodating with the check out time because our ferry was not leaving for several hours, a big plus. We would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown