It had always been a dream of mine to visit Cape Cod and a dream vacation I had. Charming is the word that first comes to mind when I think of the Crowne Pointe. The rooms are very clean and taken care of. The robes are even great. The fact that they offer such a quality breakfast every morning pushed my stay over into the amazing column. I expected cold cereal and maybe a muffin if I was lucky...what I got was the choice of eggs benedict, omelets, breakfast burritos, and pancakes. And how cute are the lobster pagers to let you know that your meal is ready? My only "complaint" is that the tv was a tad too small...is that even a complaint? LOVE YOU PTOWN! LOVE YOU CROWNE POINTE!
Also, love you John at the front desk, the most attentive man ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown