P-town off season is a great place. Enough restaurants and shops open for a couple of very nice days. This was my first stay at the Crown Pointe. As a hetro couple we found it extremely pleasant. The room was very nice with a fireplace and huge four post bed. From top to bottom, the hospitality bar in the lower level to the breakfast porch on the main level the stay was perfect. Very nice and cheerful staff. Located in the heart of P-town just a few blocks from Commercial St. and the warf. Give it a try. You should enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown