Not much to say about this hotel. We stayed one night to explore the town. The room was small but comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine. Offsite parking was a bit annoying, but aside from that, no complaints.
As a general note, Provincetown isn't a great place to visit in the colder months. We found most shops and restaurants to be shut, and people to be few and far between.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown