Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa
  • Free Internet
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)
Awol(Provincetown)
View Hotel
All reviewswine and cheesemineral bathsoaking tubsmall poolp towncommercial streetclub roomoff seasonturn down servicecouples massagesteam roomgas fireplaceevery afternooncape codsized bedbreakfast was includedother guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was my first trip to PTown. We went with a group of 11. We were unsure of where to stay so did some research, read some reviews and settled on Crowne Pointe. It did not disappoint. The hotel is quaint. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good location. Everyone in our group liked the hotel and we would definitely stay there again.

While we were there, we did check out a couple of other places and when they asked where we were staying and we told them, they all responded that we picked one of the best.

I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: My only complaint was I wish that they would have had room darkening blinds! Staying out to late...the sun comes up too early!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Needed a stress free weekend. Our first time at Crowne Pointe and it was everything and more. I would recommend it to anyone going to Provincetown. The room was beautiful and clean. The staff were great, I hated to leave. They have a nice breakfast, wine and cheese in the afternoon and turn down bed in the evening. We did try their restaurant and have to say the chicken was the best I have ever had.

Room Tip: We decided to get one of the more expensive rooms the executive suite. It was well worth it. Zen like garden, waterfall and goldfish. We were on the ground floor and never heard anyone above or next to us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Crowne Pointe Inn has everything you would expect from a good hotel and much more. Located within an easy walk to the center of P'town, the rooms are very comfortable, each room having a whirlpool and with maid service coming in twice each day we were there. Coffee and juice is ready each morning by 7:20, and at 8:00 the cook will prepare your breakfast to order...all included with the room rate. Breakfast can be eggs, sausage, bacon, muffins, sweet rolls, etc. Further, included with the room rate is a sauna and a jacuzzi. There is a small pool, also. We have stayed in hotels all over the world, and no hotel offered so much with the price of the room. The Inn even has a complimentary wine and cheese event from 5:00 to 6:00 each evening. The staff are all competent, friendly, and helpful. When next we stay in Provincetown, the Crowne Pointe Inn will be our first choice.

Anderson G.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I decided to take a last-minute trip to Provincetown and found Crowne Pointe after reading other reviews online. We ended up booking through an third-party site since we were looking at a lot of last-minute options. Immediately there was a problem when I called the hotel to check on our reservation and they were unable to find it. The staff at the Crowne Pointe were absolutely beyond helpful in resolving the issue, immediately after dealing with the staff on the phone I got the feeling this would be a great weekend.

Once we got past that initial booking problem -- which should be noted was not even the hotel's fault, our experience with the hotel and its staff only got better! The hotel has an ideal, central location in Provincetown, but its central "courtyard"-style layout provided us with a peaceful, relaxing and romantic place to escape, while still being steps away from all the action down on Commercial Street.

My wife and I also enjoyed the complimentary, freshly prepared breakfast in the hotel's restaurant, and "wine and cheese hour" by the pool. These little details, along with the helpful staff gave us a little bit more of the bed and breakfast feel that Provincetown is known for. At the same time, we still had some of the amenities of a larger property, including an on-site spa which also offers complimentary use of its facilities to guests (though a massage or facial will still cost you, of course).

Having been to Provincetown many times as a family vacation, I can say this is not the place for that (the hotel does have an age limit). However, as a romantic weekend getaway, I can't recommend Crowne Pointe enough. We will definitely be returning the next time we're looking for a quick trip to The Cape!

Room Tip: After my booking experience through a third-party site, I would highly recommend booking directly through the hotel through their site, or calling.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My adult daughter and I had a very enjoyable two day stay here. The room was lovely and very comfortable. The staff was accommodating and considerate. The pool is tiny and not for swimmers, but the hot tub is serene and delightful. We had a very good time and highly recommend the Crowne Pointe.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family