My partner and I had our wedding at the Crowne Point. Planning a destination wedding is not any easy task, but Michelle Orsman, Inn manager made it stress free. I'm not a person that gives up control often but, Michelle proved to be every bit a perfectionist as I am, she meticulously saw to every detail. Each member of the staff appears to take great pride in the work they do and the warmth they show to each guest. The Inn is very well appointed and holds a true "Historic Inn" feel. The rooms are not large but are very clean and comfortable. The restaurant serves a wonderful menu and the daily breakfast is exceptional. The best thing about the stay was how important the staff made us feel.
Crowne Point thank you for a wonderful experience, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown