I treated myself to a couple of days away from the world (friends, family, partner) and it was well worth it. I pampered myself at the spa and the room at the inn was very nice. The staff of the Inn and Spa were all so very nice, warm and welcoming. I wasn't made to feel awkward for travelling alone the way some places can make you feel. I felt very relaxed and was so sad when it ended. I can honestly say, this is my new favorite place to stay in Ptown with or without others! I will most definitely be back!! and have told others as well!!
The Inn is beautiful, the staff is nice, the spa is relaxing and its all steps away from great shopping! What more could you ask for (besides a longer time to enjoy it...lol)!
PA, Swampscott, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown