“WONDERFUL B&B AND HOSTESSES!!!”
Review of Admiral's Landing

Admiral's Landing
Ranked #5 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Brunswick NJ
“WONDERFUL B&B AND HOSTESSES!!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I spent about 12 days at Admiral's Landing during the Carnival Celebration in Ptown!!!! I had a wonderful time. The new owners, Audri and Robyn have not skipped a beat taking over from the previous owners!! I have been staying at Admiral's Landing for over ten years!! Audri and Robyn have improved the linens and added some new items to the breakfast menu (hard boiled eggs). Every morning there is something fresh and wonderful baked for the guests!!! From muffin tops to crum cake to scones -- eerything is very tasty, fresh and wonderful.

I can't write a review without saying something about Juliet, the person who took care of cleaning my room everyday! She is wonderful, helpful and keeps the place immaculate and neat!! Also, she is a lovely person to chat with and will do anything for the guests!

I wish Audri and Robyn the best in their new endeavor - I know that they will be successful because they have the guests' best interest at heart. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Stephanie W.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Wall Township, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I just have to say that I have been home for a few weeks now,and I still get goose bumps when I think of my stay here at The Admiral's Landing. It was my first time in Provincetown and I couldn't have felt more at ease and welcomed in this B&B. Audrey and Robyn couldn't have been more genuine and kind. I felt so at welcomed and safe staying here. Every morning I was welcomed by a wonderful little breakfast and the conversations just added to my overall wonderful experience. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a safe, clean and peaceful escape. I look forward to returning again. PS. The homemade scones and muffins were a wonderful treat :)

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 16 August 2010

We went to this place not knowing anything about it or the city of Provincetown; We were automaticly amazed by our room (#6) and the beauty of the house. And it's only 2 corners of the main street and all the great restaurants, bars and shops. You park your car and you do the rest of your stay by foot or bicycle.

The B&B is really clean, the breakfast is good and the coffee is always there for you to enjoy. The place is very calm and you'll meet people from everywhere around the world. Go to the Admiral's Landing. Just do it and. you won't regret it !

Francis and Stéphane
Montreal, Québec, Canada

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank francisp793179
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2010

My partner and I stayed at "admiral's landing" this past weekend. The inn is very close to the hustle and bustle of Commercial street yet away from the noise. We loved our upstairs room (#6). The room is beautiful and comfortable (the bed was wonderfully comfortable), with a new air conditioning unit that was silent but very efficient. The room had a very high ceiling and there are stained glass elements on the windows so that in the afternoon and early evening colors danced all over the room. It was beautiful. The hosts, Audrey and Robyn are lovely and very forthcoming. The breakfast was delicious (and much of it homemade - muffins and cake baked by Robyn). We enjoyed sitting at the breakfast table and talking with other guests. All in all, a wonderful lodging experience that contributed so much to this weekend being the best ever, and we can't wait till our next visit to "Admiral's landing".

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We stayed at Admiral's Landing for 4 nights from July 29 to August 1st and had a really wonderful holiday. Audrey and Robin, the new owners and hosts of the B&B are fabulous! Our room was very comfortable, clean and had a fridge as well. The bed was extremely comfortable and cozy. Maid service was excellent.

Just a short jaunt to Commercial Street where all the action is. A wonderful country store just a block away that serves amazing breakfast sandwiches and has great coffee!

Can't say enough good things about this B&B and our wonderful hosts! Thank you Robin & Audrey....we look forward to our next stay which hopefully will be soon.

Recommended to all!

Ft Lauderdale
Reviewed 6 August 2010

This was the third time my partner and I have stayed in PTown, always lodging at B&B's that were nice, but never quite the right fit for us. From the moment we stepped off the ferry and Robyn (one half of the new proprietors, including her wife Audri) was awaiting us with a lift back to the guesthouse, we felt immediately that we had made the right choice.

The location was perfect, just up the hill from the hustle and bustle of Commercial St and a hop and skip from everything we came to Provincetown to do--drink, dine, drag and lay on a beach when all that was done. There's even a corner store close by offering freshly baked pastries, sandwiches, wines, grocery items, coffee and rockers on the front stoop to watch the world--and the cute guys on bikes--go by.

Our second floor room at the B&B was charming, cheerful and cozy and, despite overlooking popular thoroughfare Bradford Street, sounds typically associated with traffic became a comforting white noise in the background for us. Our bed---a most important factor to us--was overly comfortable, nearly preventing us from joining other guests at the breakfast table each morning. But I wouldn't miss Audri's yummy, homemade muffin-tops for anything! (PS, the cranberry ones are to die for!)

During our stay, our hosts were doting and helpful without ever being intrusive...like staying with old friends you've not seen for a long while. Even Juliet, the housekeeper, was more like a member of the family brightening, not only our room, but our day with a greeting or two. And when vacation was, sadly, over we received a lift back to the ferry and hugs goodbye, feeling as though we had indeed made friends we couldn't wait to see again.

Since Audri and Robyn are new to, not just owning this guesthouse but to the business itself, we're anxious for our next trip to PTown to see firsthand just how they've made this outstanding B&B their own. (And partake of the muffin tops each morn'.)

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Newton
Reviewed 4 August 2010

My boyfriend and I have been going to Admiral's Landing for several years. Earlier this summer, we arrived for a 2-night stay to find new owners. Well, they are 2 of the sweetest hosts you could ask for. They have upgraded some of the amenities to spruce the place up a bit and it makes all the difference. The rooms are light, airy and relaxed. The proximity to Commercial St. is fantastic (not too close, not too far). We just returned from another 2-night stay and we look forward to returning again. Can't even imagine going elsewhere. We love Admiral's Landing!