We stayed at the Masthead over Labor Day week. The best part of this place is the deck overlooking Provincetown Harbor and Cap Cod Bay! Three lighthouses are visible at night and what a perfect place for our morning coffee and just relaxing on a quiet sunny afternoon. Our cottage was a two bedroom / one bath with the old Cape Cod wide pine paneling on the walls. The furniture was nice and a new flat screen tv on the wall. We didn't spend too much time inside as the weather was nice and we wanted to experience the attractions of Provincetown. We truly enjoyed the restaurants,art galleries, and a whale watching trip that were all within walking distance. This is not the St. Regis in New York but it is quintessential Cape Cod!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masthead offers distinctive accommodations in an authentic Cape Cod setting. 450 Foot Private Beach. Sun Deck On The Water, Boardwalk, Spacious Lawns, Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Comfortable Lounging Chairs, Central Heat, Within walking distance of fine restaurants, coffee shops and center of Town. The restful beauty and quiet of our grounds and lovely gardens bordering the boardwalk and sundeck provide a favorite rendezvous for guests who lounge and enjoy the beautiful vista of Provincetown Bay and miles of ever-changing Cape scenery. The Bay is a haven for sailing and water-skiing. Golf & tennis are nearby. Art classes and Art galleries are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Masthead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masthead Hotel Provincetown
- Masthead Motel Provincetown