We too are non smokers and our wonderful suite at The Masthead was so sparkling clean that we could not tell if anyone had EVER smoked in it. We woke up every morning for ten days to the sound of the gentle waves in the Bay and the most amazing cool breeze coming through our windows. The best part of all was going downtown for dinner and clubing then walking back down Commercial St and hearing the noise behind us until it just disappeared and then we were home at The Masthead and all you could hear is the Bay. What a wonderful, wonderful experience. We will never stay anywhere else on the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masthead offers distinctive accommodations in an authentic Cape Cod setting. 450 Foot Private Beach. Sun Deck On The Water, Boardwalk, Spacious Lawns, Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Comfortable Lounging Chairs, Central Heat, Within walking distance of fine restaurants, coffee shops and center of Town. The restful beauty and quiet of our grounds and lovely gardens bordering the boardwalk and sundeck provide a favorite rendezvous for guests who lounge and enjoy the beautiful vista of Provincetown Bay and miles of ever-changing Cape scenery. The Bay is a haven for sailing and water-skiing. Golf & tennis are nearby. Art classes and Art galleries are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Masthead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masthead Hotel Provincetown
- Masthead Motel Provincetown