I just came back from staying 5 days at this great hotel, my partner and I left Boston looking for a place to relax and we couldn't be happier from choosing the masthead.
We stayed at room 35(Richards), its a beautiful cottage, old classic style with 3 bedrooms, facing the ocean, the views are breathtaking, the sound of the water at night and the breeze coming from our window was just magical.
House keeping was great as well as maintenance, we had an issue with our fridge and ten minutes after our called it was fixed.
Special thanks to Mr Ciluzzi for all his kindness. We will for sure be back to this ptown gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masthead offers distinctive accommodations in an authentic Cape Cod setting. 450 Foot Private Beach. Sun Deck On The Water, Boardwalk, Spacious Lawns, Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Comfortable Lounging Chairs, Central Heat, Within walking distance of fine restaurants, coffee shops and center of Town. The restful beauty and quiet of our grounds and lovely gardens bordering the boardwalk and sundeck provide a favorite rendezvous for guests who lounge and enjoy the beautiful vista of Provincetown Bay and miles of ever-changing Cape scenery. The Bay is a haven for sailing and water-skiing. Golf & tennis are nearby. Art classes and Art galleries are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Masthead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masthead Hotel Provincetown
- Masthead Motel Provincetown