I recently visited The Masthead it was recommended by a family friend, right from the start it was amazing. A little tough to find but well worth it for the views from the deck/patio that overlooks the beach, a nice place to relax and have a cocktail. The room was clean and charming. Close enough to the downtown to walk but far enough away that you feel like your on an isolated part of the cape. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and made us feel like we were family. The private beach was a great place to relax and get some sun. Our favorite part of this hotel was waking up in the morning and opening the blinds to see the most AMAZING view of the ocean and beach. I would highly recommended this hotel for a romantic weekend getaway or a family vacation. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masthead offers distinctive accommodations in an authentic Cape Cod setting. 450 Foot Private Beach. Sun Deck On The Water, Boardwalk, Spacious Lawns, Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Comfortable Lounging Chairs, Central Heat, Within walking distance of fine restaurants, coffee shops and center of Town. The restful beauty and quiet of our grounds and lovely gardens bordering the boardwalk and sundeck provide a favorite rendezvous for guests who lounge and enjoy the beautiful vista of Provincetown Bay and miles of ever-changing Cape scenery. The Bay is a haven for sailing and water-skiing. Golf & tennis are nearby. Art classes and Art galleries are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Masthead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masthead Hotel Provincetown
- Masthead Motel Provincetown