Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewscape tipwall muralsp townoff seasoncape codfront desk managercontinental breakfastbagelsbit datedwalk into townprivate beachcommercial streetrooms are smalllow tidelong pointherring cove beachrace point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Provicetown Inn is my favorite place to stay on Cape Cod. It's the only inn in town that has its own beach where you can see both of the nearby lighthouses. Upon our recent arrival, we were warmly welcomed by Bonnie G. who provided many helpful suggestions about local attractions and she also recommended several good, nearby restaurants. The inn has a wonderful historic feel that matches the surrounding historic attractions. There is also plenty of parking for guests when they return from nearby beaches or from day trips to other parts of the cape. I heartily recommend the inn to anyone looking to experience the natural beauty and wonder of the outer cape as well as the excitement of Provincetown's Commercial Street. I know I will return to the inn very soon.

Room Tip: Request a water view room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am really surprised that this place gets the high reviews its getting.. Ok so let me start off by saying front desk was super friendly when we checked in and the main Lobby looks like it has been renovated.The rest .... Ugh our room was a D U M P . I cant believe its legal to charge what they do and get away with it. Crazy! It was something out of a horror movie .. and not in a good way. The spaces behind the table , nightstands looked like they hadnt been cleaned in years ( even with someone trash from god knows when) and everything in the room was rusted and worn .The smell... wont even get into that. I was scared to know what would be crawling on me in the night. There was no bolt lock or lock on inside of door so i had to put a chair up against door at night. The bathroom was gross and also needed a update 20 years ago. I had called down to speak to someone and no one got back to me . I felt like there was probably nothing they were going to do ... I am sure I am not the only one complaining and they keep getting people to pay for these kind of conditions. I just wish I had read a honest review before I booked. Also the out door pool is PUBLIC ... so good luck getting a seat ... it honestly felt like we were crashing someones private party . AGAIN location ... Gorgeous . I dont understand why they don't renovate the rooms or the person who owns this property doesnt sell and let someone do this place justice. I cant believe I spent 245$ a night on this dump ;( It takes me a lot to write a bad review on a place but I had to ... it was just so bad .... Maybe for 89$ a night but not even worth that. Sorry . It was like a bad youth hostel.

Room Tip: Dont book here!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
11  Thank Lillumed
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

My 'Valued Guest',, its so unfortunate that your stay here was so uncomfortable but let me reassure you that all your comments were noted, and, even though your experience was of such there are some corrections to your reviews.
Our rooms do get renovations annually.
All room doors are equipped with dead bolts.
Our Housekeepers do a thorough cleaning of all bathrooms daily ("trash" in bedroom is unheard of but should there be things left behind - its rare - if ever).
Provincetown Inn has over the years, maintained an open-door to all to use our Pool and Beach facilities.
We thank you for your review and do hope you will reconsider visiting us in the future.
Regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our first visit to Provincetown, we were apprehensive about where to stay. We fell in love with the views from the website and decided to book…and were were not disappointed. The rooms are small and could use an update but our room was clean, had a refrigerator, and the view was spectacular. We loved sitting on our porch each morning watching the sunrise or the fog over the water. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the hotel is located away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, which was part of the appeal. No worries, just an easy bike ride and you're right in the thick of things. If we go back to P'Town we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rose F
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I just returned from my stay at the Provincetown inn and resort.From the time we checked in until we left the staff of the Inn were most courteous and accommodating.The rooms are small, but very clean.and the view from our balcony was nothing short of spectacular.I'd like to give a shout out to the staff of the West End lounge at the Inn.the first night we arrived we were too tired to go into town for dinner so decided to check out the early bird specials at the restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious and our server was friendly and attentive.I will definitely stay again next time I visit Provincetown.A wonderful experience

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

What a beautiful location! Everything about our trip was fabulous. The Inn has a resturant, a full bar, a pool, a beach, a balcony off our room, free breakfast and a show! You never have to leave. Rooms were a little dated, but you are right on the beach - all in all - worth every penny! We are definitely going back!

Room Tip: There are no elevators in the building, so if you don't like stairs - make sure to get a room on the first floor! Ocean view is the very best!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends