“Beautiful location, relaxed atmosphere and good value at the P.T Inn”

Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Provincetown
Reviewed 13 September 2009

The Provincetown Inn is located in a beautiful setting, with proximity to beaches, shopping and dining. The relaxed and easy atmosphere at the inn and in town make this a comfortable, low key vacation spot. The Provincetown Inn is an older hotel. While it may be a bit funky in some instances, the hotel is being rejuvenated and modernized while maintaining it's gentle, old beach hotel charm. The front staff , especially Ken and Bonnie, are very interested in your comfort, and if there is something you need you will find them responsive. A complimentary breakfast in a casual dining room add to the relaxed feeling at the Inn. We look forward to our visit next time.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center

Reviewed 21 August 2009

Stayed there for 2 days with Spouse. The Hotel is very well located but need renovation. I booked a room with an ocean view. The view is good, the patio as well. Bed was OK but there was a bad smell in the room and the bathroom is just OK; Bathtube has been recently renovated but the rest is not up-to-date. Service is so/so. There was an old coffe patch in the coffee machine that was not changed and stayed unchanged the duration of our stay. Is that good service for 200 USD ?
Beside the Room, the hotel is so-so. Breakfast is included but better to forget and I didn't find the good comments I saw on the staff. For me, the entire staff was very average and certainly not friendly and customer focused as I have read.
Yes, I generally like minimum standards for hotel and willnot come back to this one as it is quite expensive and certainly not worth the value.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sb260906
Reviewed 12 August 2009

I've stayed numerous times at the Provincetown Town Inn but this year was exceptional. Traveling with young children is always difficult but the staff at the Inn made every effort to make our stay comfortable. I commend both Marissa and Derek at the front desk for their help. The rooms are clean and well proportioned. The location is perfect---away from the nose of the center of town and close to a small, sandy beach and the beautiful breakwater. My son spent hours crabbing in the bay at low tide and swimming in the large pool. I'll be back next year.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2009

The staff was very accomodating, the inn was comfortable and cozy. A little walk to the town but placed at the far end of P-town so it was quiet and peaceful. The beakfasts were included and very good with seating outside. View of the ocean from the room was great. Have been here 3 times before and this time took family. They were very pleased and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2009

We had the pleasure of staying at the Provincetown Inn July 2nd thru July 6th 2009. When we arrived Marissa at the front desk was very friendly and knowledgeable. She had everything ready for us and she was aware that we would be coming back the following weekend and acknowledged that.. The location of the room was just what we requested. It was Comfortable and clean and the location was perfect.
The pool is perfect the drinks are sensational as well as the service. If you perfer you can sit on the beach.
The bus stops in front of the Inn and brings you into town or you can walk.
We can't say enough great things about the Provincetown Inn we have been staying there for years and have always been satisfied.

Reviewed 26 July 2009

Well, I know that its not the Taj Mahall, but by p-town standards this place isnt too bad. There are some real dumps in town so be careful and make sure that where you're staying has more than a few reviews (otherwise its probably the inn-keepers making the reviews!). The bathrooms are out-dated and a little on the "cheap" side, but they are adequate - and clean. The bedspreads are circa 1985, but there is a huge pool. Its a bit of a walk to the center of town (10 mins?) but you see some interesting people on the walk. There are some slopes and sags in the floors, the decor isnt what you'd have at home - but did you see that VIEW OF THE OCEAN from the rooms private balcony?

Sure, i'd stay here - and suggest you stay also. But I'd tell you the same thing.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ooooh
Reviewed 10 July 2009

I recenty took a trip with my girlfriend to the Provincetown Inn in Cape Cod, and I can say with all honesty that I was overly impressed. I stayed in the Honeymoon suite which was very spacious, with a king bed, couch, refrigerator/microwave and full bath. We were greeted by a bottle of champagne, and our room was cleaned to perfection. The honeymoon suite is on the corner of the hotel proprety, and outside the room is a private patio area that is directy on the boardwalk, and about a 30 second walk to the pool area. On saturday my girlfriend and I were at the pool, where there was an outdoor bbq and bar, and dj, which was much to our liking. Everything was expertly maintained and ran very smoothly. One of the best parts our stay was the assistance we received from the hotel staff, in particular Derek Evans the front desk manager. He was basically our go to for all information Provincetown, from restaurants to nightlife, to even a good deli to grab a breakfast sandwich. Each one of his recommendations proved to be excellent, he even went as far as to set up reservations for us at a local seafood place. I would defintely return to the Provincetown Inn, it was a great mini vacation and I would recommend visiting for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple