“A home away from home!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Randolph
Housatonic, Massachusetts
“A home away from home!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife & I came to Boston for a MDA benefit motorcycle ride. We were looking for a hotel nearby that had ample parking as we had an enclosed trailer behind my truck. I had found this listing online and it offered truck parking and was close to our destination. I booked the room online. The night we checked in the hotel was very busy, there was lots going on in town that weekend. Despite how busy he was, the gentleman behind the desk was very friendly, got me checked in quickly, was able to recommend a few good places to go eat at and the hotel gave certificates for free appetizers!
Our room was a King bed room, it was very clean and quiet. The bed and chairs were very comfortable. Had a brand new LG tv , was great to watch the Red Sox on!!!
In the am they offer a complimentary breakfast in a pleasant dining area. Scrambled eggs with sausage were just a few things on the menu.
We stayed here 2 nights , both were very pleasant. We will be back if we find ourselves out this way again!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Joe M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am so glad to hear that our services were very good for you! We want to thank you for choosing us while you are in the Boston/Randolph area. On behalf of our entire staff we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I just stayed at the Comfort Inn at Randolph and I could not speak high enough about the service at this hotel. In particular, the manager Alex Louden went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable! In particular, when we needed to print something urgently, he was very happy to help and really saved us a lot of time. I give the service at this hotel an A++!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at the Comfort Inn Randolph. I am pleased to hear that our team provided you with exceptional service and exceeded your expectations. We take pride in our efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay for our guests and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with.

Best Regards,
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Thanks to British Airways one hour delay that turned into almost two hours my day trip ended up as a two day trip which necessitated a hotel in the Canton MA area. The two better hotels were both fully booked and Comfort Inn Randolph MA had room(s)l eft. Brazil v Portugal soccer match also had an impact on Hotel availability.

The room had two Queen beds and the bed felt damp.
The decor surrounding the bath / shower reminded me of the scene from Psycho as there were several red streaks on the three walls, unusual to say the least.

If i knew the area i would have ad breakfast elsewhere as the Yogurt and Orange juice was al that looked half decent.

Cannot fault the staff as they were excellent but at $177 this was more than overpriced.

Room Tip: If you intend spending a night in the area Boston is not too far away
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Natkirlin
Thank you for taking the time to respond to Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel and staff for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. We sincerely appreciate your comments as they do help us improve. We geneuinely hope that you would give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations any time in the future you may be in our area.

Best Regards,

Travellers are raving about these Randolph hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 15 September 2013

THE TIMELINE OF THIS COMPLAINT CAME FROM MY CELL PHONE TIME NOT A WATCH. We were told at the time of booking that there were pick ups by phone call from the Quincy Adams T. That they picked up on the hour but if it was in between hours we were to call and they would be there in about 20 minutes. We called at 4:55 saying we were waiting for the shuttle. At 5:05 I made another call concerning who and what to look for as far as being picked up. She told me that a guy named Alex who was blonde would be there looking for us In a white or black car. At 5:30 still no car or shuttle so we call again. This time we happen to overhear the lady at the front desk who we had been talking to each phone call say "Alex those people are still waiting, what are we going to do?!". Then she got back on the phone with me and said "We have been real busy and our shuttle had already been there at 5:00 and picked up someone else and the next pick up would not be there until 6:00". I quickly reminded her that we were out here at 5:00 and there was no shuttle, bus nor car picking anyone up from Comfort Inn. I wish she would of just admitted she had made a mistake instead of telling me an untruth.

We watch Hyatt, Marriott and a couple of other chain hotels make two pick ups during the hour we waited.

We received a discounted price and I would never stay here at full price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback on your visit with us. I want to apologize that you were disappointed with your stay. We do our best to ensure our complimentary shuttle is punctual in picking up and dropping off our guest within a five mile radius of the hotel and I apologize that this was not the case during your recent stay with us. I will discuss this matter with my front desk team to see how we can better handle these situations in the future and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We found a random Pepsi bottle in our room when we got there, there were no closing curtains on the window so the blinding sun woke us up early, and there was saran wrap in my waffle. Not too nice of a stay

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sportslover9898
Dear Guest,

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Considering the prices for Boston area hotels this was a good price. I book this room so my kids can have a hotel slumber party. The room was clean but the shower could have used a good scrubbing. The pool was a nice size, very clean but doesn't have a staircase to get into the pool, must use the ladder. I had a slight problem with the keys to enter the room but it was no huge issue. There is a free breakfast served as well. Overall, it was okay stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Joe M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this review, 11 August 2013
Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time in writing your feedback about your experience here at the Comfort Inn Randolph. Our team wants to make your stay is Truly Yours, and were glad you found value here in selecting your hotel when traveling to the Boston area, especially with a free breakfast , our hotel can't be beat!

I do apologize for the issues you had with your keys, and the shower in your guest room. I have shared this information with the team, and we are taking all preventative maintenance procedures to make sure problems like this do not happen in the future.

If you have any questions, or would like to further discuss your recent stay, please feel free to contact me directly at (781)961-1000.

Again we thank you for feedback, and we would love to see you again if you are ever coming to the Boston area!
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I Bought this through Groupon. It is close enough to Boston for our visit there. Really glad I saved the money. I would never stay here at full price. They say the rooms only allow for 4 people per room but they allow 6-8 at a time. The breakfast area was understaffed and could not keep up with the people wanting breakfast. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, but the housekeeping needs some help. Pre-dawn screaming from upstairs woke us. I will try a different hotel next time I go to that area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your experience on your recent stay. Feedback from our guests is very important as helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

I'm glad you see the potential and love the location to Boston. We truly are a hidden gem when it comes to Boston Hotels! Offering a complimentary shuttle to the Quincy Adam's Station makes it very convenient for guests going into the city.

The Hotels policy is to only allow four people per room. During the summer, many sporting groups come into the property and sometimes with all the athletes it may seem like more than four. I assure you that the hotel follows all procedures to ensure fire safety, and allow only four guests to sleep in each room. If you feel like you were unsafe, we encourage guests to always contact the front desk so we can handle the problem accordingly. We are here to help!

I do apologize for the experience you had at breakfast. We are currently in the process of hiring new breakfast associates so this doesn't happen to other guests in the future. With our new Restaurant opening in a couple weeks, I invite you to come experience the new Food & Beverage department here at the hotel!

Again, Thank you for your time in completing this online survey. We hope that you would choose The Comfort Inn Randolph if you are ever in the area again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Randolph
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
Candlewood Suites - Boston Braintree
Boston Marriott Quincy
Beantown Inn
Beantown Inn
#4 of 7 in Braintree
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA

Been to Comfort Inn Randolph? Share your experiences!