Comfort Inn Randolph
US$220
US$278
US$253
US$156
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree(Braintree)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
Hampton.com
Beantown Inn(Braintree)
US$200
US$196
US$103
All reviewshotel appearsreasonable ratespatriots gamefitness roomfour nightsfree breakfastpublic transportationt stationroom was largedowntown bostonconvenient locationmashuttlebraintreequincy
Reviewed 19 October 2013

upon arriving the young man at the desk is very pleasant and knowledgable and makes you feel welcome. Alex Louden is an excellent manager and wants to make sure your stay is pleasurable. I have stayed at this hotel many times and always have the same experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Joe M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Comfort Inn Randolph with the Trip Advisor community. I am pleased to hear that our level of service continues to exceed your expectations. Also thank you for acknowledging Alex's efforts and customer service skills. We have an excellent Front Desk team which Alex oversees and he is certainly a valued employee and role model for our other associates. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife & I came to Boston for a MDA benefit motorcycle ride. We were looking for a hotel nearby that had ample parking as we had an enclosed trailer behind my truck. I had found this listing online and it offered truck parking and was close to our destination. I booked the room online. The night we checked in the hotel was very busy, there was lots going on in town that weekend. Despite how busy he was, the gentleman behind the desk was very friendly, got me checked in quickly, was able to recommend a few good places to go eat at and the hotel gave certificates for free appetizers!
Our room was a King bed room, it was very clean and quiet. The bed and chairs were very comfortable. Had a brand new LG tv , was great to watch the Red Sox on!!!
In the am they offer a complimentary breakfast in a pleasant dining area. Scrambled eggs with sausage were just a few things on the menu.
We stayed here 2 nights , both were very pleasant. We will be back if we find ourselves out this way again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. I am so glad to hear that our services were very good for you! We want to thank you for choosing us while you are in the Boston/Randolph area. On behalf of our entire staff we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I just stayed at the Comfort Inn at Randolph and I could not speak high enough about the service at this hotel. In particular, the manager Alex Louden went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable! In particular, when we needed to print something urgently, he was very happy to help and really saved us a lot of time. I give the service at this hotel an A++!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at the Comfort Inn Randolph. I am pleased to hear that our team provided you with exceptional service and exceeded your expectations. We take pride in our efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay for our guests and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Thanks to British Airways one hour delay that turned into almost two hours my day trip ended up as a two day trip which necessitated a hotel in the Canton MA area. The two better hotels were both fully booked and Comfort Inn Randolph MA had room(s)l eft. Brazil v Portugal soccer match also had an impact on Hotel availability.

The room had two Queen beds and the bed felt damp.
The decor surrounding the bath / shower reminded me of the scene from Psycho as there were several red streaks on the three walls, unusual to say the least.

If i knew the area i would have ad breakfast elsewhere as the Yogurt and Orange juice was al that looked half decent.

Cannot fault the staff as they were excellent but at $177 this was more than overpriced.

Room Tip: If you intend spending a night in the area Boston is not too far away
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Natkirlin

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel and staff for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. We sincerely appreciate your comments as they do help us improve. We geneuinely hope that you would give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations any time in the future you may be in our area.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

THE TIMELINE OF THIS COMPLAINT CAME FROM MY CELL PHONE TIME NOT A WATCH. We were told at the time of booking that there were pick ups by phone call from the Quincy Adams T. That they picked up on the hour but if it was in between hours we were to call and they would be there in about 20 minutes. We called at 4:55 saying we were waiting for the shuttle. At 5:05 I made another call concerning who and what to look for as far as being picked up. She told me that a guy named Alex who was blonde would be there looking for us In a white or black car. At 5:30 still no car or shuttle so we call again. This time we happen to overhear the lady at the front desk who we had been talking to each phone call say "Alex those people are still waiting, what are we going to do?!". Then she got back on the phone with me and said "We have been real busy and our shuttle had already been there at 5:00 and picked up someone else and the next pick up would not be there until 6:00". I quickly reminded her that we were out here at 5:00 and there was no shuttle, bus nor car picking anyone up from Comfort Inn. I wish she would of just admitted she had made a mistake instead of telling me an untruth.

We watch Hyatt, Marriott and a couple of other chain hotels make two pick ups during the hour we waited.

We received a discounted price and I would never stay here at full price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback on your visit with us. I want to apologize that you were disappointed with your stay. We do our best to ensure our complimentary shuttle is punctual in picking up and dropping off our guest within a five mile radius of the hotel and I apologize that this was not the case during your recent stay with us. I will discuss this matter with my front desk team to see how we can better handle these situations in the future and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.