“Best kept secret. .”

Comfort Inn Randolph
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Randolph
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Check-in was smooth and easy. .The on site bar/grill was excellent. 29 cent wings..I'm gonna enjoy my week here. .my room is very spacious and super clean. I watched housekeeping sweep and wipe down all the walls in the hallway.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank andre d
Richard C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2014

Dear Andre,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your time here with us. We are quite pleased that you had a successful stay here with us. On behalf of our entire staff let me thank you for your comments and your patronage, we hope to take care of you again someday soon!

Regards,
Rich Cook
Guest Service Manager
Comfort Inn-Randolph
781-961-1000
Rcook@jitenhm.com

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Randolph

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed here since my daughter was competing at a dance convention at the Lantana next door. The hotel was full because of the competition. The service and cleanliness was up to par even though they were extremely busy. Our room was clean on arrival. Everything was in a working order. I have a bad back and the mattress in this room probably gave me the best night's sleep I have had in awhile even though it was only 5 hours because of our schedule. There was a continental breakfast included, which was the basics. They did have waffle makers and there were 4 of them which was great because of how many people there were. The pool was a funny color, but seemed clean. I didn't go in, but a bunch of the dancers in our group did. There is a gas station pretty much on property with a convenience store attached which was very convenient. There is also a sports bar connected to it that is open late and offers a full menu. We were all happy with our stay and will continue to use the hotel for the annual competition.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Joe M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Danielle,

I would like to first personally thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our property and we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. We take a great deal of pride in our property and ensuring each and every guests stay with us is an enjoyable one, whether they are just passing through for one night or part of a large group like yourself and the rest of your group who recently stayed with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed a good nights sleep and our breakfast was accommodating as we always try our best to ensure our guests are taken care of; whether they are individual travelers, corporate clients, or large groups like the one which you were travelling with! I am also pleased to hear that your group enjoyed our outdoor pool and everytime I went out there I saw nothing but happy children! Our onsite bar and grill, Jits Sports Lounge and Grill is certainly a wonderful amenity which our guests love and I will certainly being sharing our feedback with them as well!

Thanks again for sharing your recent experiences Danielle and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Boston/Randolph area!

Best Regards,

Joe M

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Everything was pretty much average but a little expensive. Then the tub didn't drain properly so when you took a shower it would puddle in the bottom. This made it impossible for everyone to take showers.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was the last hotel we would be staying in on our long trip. This was by far the best one we stated in. We had a fridge in our room and enough plugins for both of our electronics. The breakfast area was nice and there was a good selection of food. The outdoor pool area was nice for the kids to enjoy. I picked up coffee at Marylou's Coffee inside the convenience store right next door. The coffee was awesome. I went both days we were here. There is also a Dunkin Donuts across the street. The room was fabulous. It was roomy enough for both of us and felt like a relaxing place to just sit and watch TV.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Madog7famly
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place was terrible. I found a cockroach on the desk and in the morning it was gone ( I thought it was dead) . The front desk staff was snippy and really rude when we checked in. My coworker and I couldn't even bring ourselves to sleep without our clothes on and we left the lights on. The room just felt dirty. I found a hairpin on the floor so it was obvious that the maids didn't vaccum and I felt uncomfortable taking off my socks. The windows had no black out shades, only the sheer white ones. That made sleeping in past the sunrise very difficult. I just felt unsafe in this place and we checked out first thing in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Excellent value for quick overnight stay. The food in the hotel restaurant was good. The staff at check in was friendly and helpful. I cannot comment on other amenities as I was not there long enough. Very clean and easy access to roadway and 93 into Boston.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is the second Comfort Inn I have stayed in and did not realise they varied in terms of standards that you could receive. This one was below the first one I had been to,

I must first note Linda on reception was wonderful and very accommodating, she provided a fridge for my room on request and also gave me take out menus as I was very hungry and did not want to wait till the restaurant opened.

I have to agree with others the AC is loud and can be very annoying if you are not able to ignore the noise.

The bathroom is SMALL there is no harm in reducing the room side to make the bathroom a bit bigger but as I am a small person I was OK.

The shuttle service is fine, I was very fortunate that they were able to drop me to the mall and to the T line as well as picking me up. Depending on who you spoke to you may have to wait till till the hour or you would get it immediately.

Breakfast was good, could not complain there, no full English breakfast but filling.

The was an event that was happening there and I was not aware so when I went for breakfast I was not aware that I did not have to queue until I was told, however it is very rude for the non guests to take up all the seats for the residents that I had to wait and hover till they went to their event.

The fire alarm went off and it was not a drill, I was very confused as no one came to my room and other guests just seemed confused, so I threw some clothes on and took my valuables to find out it was a false alarm that had been blaring for 45 minutes!

Another issue which I do agree with is the key card, my stopped working 3 times and once I was popping in to the vending machine in shorts and tee for my card to stop working. I had to go down to the reception to get a new card at 1am and no one was at the desk for 10 minutes and security kept apologising.

I was very uncomfortable standing there in my shorts as people were still going in and out.

Room Tip: Ask for a fridge when reserving if one is needed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Alexander L, Manager at Comfort Inn Randolph, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and the online TripAdvisor community. I have shared your comments with Linda, and I am happy that she was very accommodating throughout your stay. Although service will go a long way, I must apologize for the situations regarding breakfast seating, the fire alarm, and the amenities within your guest room. Voicing such comments as you did helps the hotel ensure problems like this are eliminated for future guests. Thank you again for your time, and we hope that you will give us another chance if ever visiting the Boston area again.

Truly Yours,

Alex Louden

Also consider these accommodations in or near Randolph
Beantown Inn
#5 of 7 in Braintree
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 84 in Boston

Been to Comfort Inn Randolph? Share your experiences!