“Pleasant and a good value”

Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This is the nicest Hampton Inn we stay in anywhere. The front desk in always friendly and "on it" for whatever you need. It is the only Hampton that has ever asked me for all the guests names staying in the room. They also ask for you to sign a noise level type of document. I travel and stay in Hiltons quite a bit and no other hotel has ever asked me for either.

Breakfast is typical of a Hampton but clean and well stocked.

Its always a pleasure to return.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MLSpadea
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your positive feedback! We take security very seriously at our hotel and thank you for understanding and commending our efforts to maintain safety. We strive to create a memorable and unique experience for every guest and feel that it is important that other guests adhere to our good neighbor policy. We are pleased that our team was able to exceed your expectations during your visit with us and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Check in was quick and easy. Room was decent. I was next to an ice maker, but never really heard any noise from it. Breakfast was typical for a Hampton Inn, some type of eggs every morning, potatoes, self made waffles, muffins, cereal, etc. Brakfast area was kept very clean. They had a pool and hot tub, but I did not take advantage of either. They had a fitness area with brand new equipment, a bike, treadmill, and elliptical all with built in tvs. It had a flat bench and some dumbell free weights. All employees were friendly. I had a few small issues. One was the timing of when public areas lock out. I was doing laundry around 8pm. The sign stated the laundry room closed at 10pm. Around 9pm I went to get my stuff out of the dryer and the key swipe wouldn't let me in. So I had to go to the front desk to get help. They let me in, but thought the problem was the timing of the locks. My second issue was ants. I saw a few very tiny ones in the bathroom and one on the carpet near the office chair. Thirdly the bed was a little too soft and squishy for my taste. Wifi was good. Tv was good, channel selection ok, though I wished they would have an online channel guide similar to Directv in all hotels. The fridge and microwave were both clean and very useful for a working traveler. Best of all I had 4 bath towels all to myself. I prefer not to have to let the cleaning people come in everyday, when all I really need is a clean towel. All in all a very nice Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing our hotel, as there are a lot of choices in our area. We apologize for the incident you experienced while staying at our facility. It is our goal to meet all requests and exceed all expectations of every guest; we share and understand your disappointment. We also appreciate your honesty in this review as it is comments like these which help us improve. Please contact us directly prior to your arrival; we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

My family and I have been staying at this particular Hampton Inn for the last 2 years. My daughter attends school in the town over and this is a very convenient location. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are clean and well stock. The beds are very comfortable. The one thing that stands out for me is that the duvets are washed after each guest, making for a much more pleasurable stay. As I mentioned before the location is excellent to go for a 5 minute drive and be able to choose just about any type of food or store you might need. They have a very tasty full breakfast that's just so convenient. The breakfast is from 6AM to 10AM. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you for feedback and taking the time to acknowledge our hotel’s efforts to make your stay a pleasant one. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and a friendly, helpful staff. We are very pleased to hear you the location is convenient for you and glad you stay with us while visiting your daughter. We look forward to having you back in the near future!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The Hampton Inn in Raynham far exceeds five stars. We just came home from a four day stay.
The staff is friendly and go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable. The entire Hotel is spotless. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. We have stayed in other hotels with indoor pools and we were very surprised at how big the pool is.The pool and hot tub area is spotless as is the gym. I highly recommend this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 305 and loved the room. I'm sure all the rooms are just as nice. You will no...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Thank-you for your remarkable comments and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. It will be our pleasure to be of service in the near future and we appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Uncommonly satisfying stay. One of the cleanest hotel s I have ever encountered. The staff is helpful, friendly, accomodating, and very competent. My one night stay for business was everything you hope for in a hotel away from home. The Hilton and Hampton Inn management should be proud of this palce. . Refreshing

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, it is nice to hear you felt at home while you were here on your business trip. Our Hampton Team prides itself on our clean rooms and friendly service and we thank you for acknowleging that. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Extremely clean hotel. Attending a family function in Middleboro and choose this hotel because we rely on Hilton name for quality; we were not disappointed. Coffee is available 24 hours. Free breakfast was typical of what we expect at Hampton Inn; however, an added benefit was the belgian waffle maker that you don't always see.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, as there are a lot of choices in our area, but I am pleased you chose our Hilton Brand. You can always count on our Hampton for our 24 hour coffee station, free hot breakfast, and friendly staff. I’m glad you enjoyed your time with your family while spending time at our hotel! See you next time.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Went out with friends and family for a group outing. We had too many to drive and stayed at Hampton Inn Raynham. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The stay was quiet and comfortable. We ended up extending our stay to last the full weekend.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, it is truly appreciated. Glad to hear you were able to relax and enjoy our hotel throughout the entire weekend. Hope to see you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Courtyard Boston Raynham
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Plymouth Middleboro
#3 of 4 in Middleboro

Been to Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton? Share your experiences!