“Great example of a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
GreenLeadersGold level
Springfield, Illinois
“Great example of a Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Quick overnight business brought me to this property. Found it late at night no problem easy access off 24. The staff were friendly and welcoming. My room was clean and comfortable. I had to turn off the refrigerator because it was awfully loud and I didn't need it. When I woke up I felt like I had a nice sound sleep and was surprisingly refreshed after that long travel day. I highly recommend this property.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JM600
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel! It is nice to hear that our staff was friendly and your room was to your liking! We apologize about the noise of the refridgerator, but happy to hear you were still able to wake up feeling refreshed. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fall River, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The rooms are great and very clean. The hotel itself was good. The only complaint I have is that the Sunday breakfast was not good at all. The Saturday breakfast was good. Other than breakfast I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on our hotel. We are glad you were pleased with the hotel. It is Hampton standard to change the hot item each day, and we apologize you were unsatisfied with the Sunday selection. Please let us know when you stay with us again, and perhaps the breakfast staff could cook you something else. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Bar Harbor, Maine, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

we got to this motel twice a year for a number of years now. it a nice clean place to stay. the breakfast is good and we have never had a problem. we plan on staying their the next time we are in mass

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back. We take pride in being a top choice in the Raynham area and maintaining the high customer service and quality. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times when visiting family in the area. Returned here in April 2014 while doing college visits and had a disappointing stay this time around. What hasn't changed: convenient location, quiet rooms despite being near the highway, very clean hotel and friendly, helpful staff. What made our stay disappointing this time was the breakfast buffet. We were staying at the beginning of the week and apparently the hotel was almost fully booked. When we went down to breakfast at about 7:30am, the buffet was bare. The hot items trays were empty, the fruit was gone, the bread/bagel selection was empty, and there was one cup of yogurt left. There was cereal but the milk dispensers were empty. There was no breakfast attendant in sight so I went to the front desk to let them know there was no food. After about 10-15 minutes, when no one had replenished the food - and now the coffee was empty - I went back to the front desk again. Finally, I knocked on the kitchen door and told the young man who was supposed to be stocking the buffet. He apologized saying the ovens weren't heating up to temperature. While that explains why there may have been no hot items, it does not explain why the milk, coffee, bread items and yogurt were also empty. After about 10 additional minutes, he began restocking the breakfast buffet but we gave up and left before it was fully restocked. We were on a schedule and needed to leave. In fairness, this was the first time we had this problem at this or any other Hampton Inn but it is an issue that should be addressed. If breakfast is served from 6am to 10am, it should be fully stocked during those hours.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We apologize for the incident you experienced while staying at our facility. It is our goal to meet all requests and exceed all expectations of every guest; we share and understand your disappointment. Your comments are concerning to us and please know that our management team will be looking into this to ensure it does not happen again. We also appreciate your honesty in this review as it is comments like these which help us improve.
Winchester, Virginia
Reviewed 23 April 2014

A second visit to this property was a perfect choice. It is easily accessible from the highway, near several choices of restaurants and stores, and the staff here is extremely warm and friendly. It's about a 20-30 minute drive to Plymouth or the MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) if you want to visit Boston.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for your response. Our location is perfect while visiting the many sights from Plymouth to Boston, and we are glad you were able to experience that during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to mention the friendly and helpful staff and will pass along the compliment. We look forward to your return
Reviewed 13 April 2014

When I first arrived it was a nice looking hotel. Staff was ok until the second night. Staff entered rooms while we were gone late at night. When we arrived back at 2am our key didn't work. Went down stairs to get another. Guy on duty that night told me it was because my card was not being authorized. My bank already had a hold on the funds that I seen. So I told him I would go and get my other credit card. I did that and returned to the front desk. He asked "did you put money on the card because it's authorizing now?" I felt very out of place because they locked us out of the room. How can you do an illegal lockout with our things in the room? He didn't even apologize for something I felt was there fault. I would never say here again. Front desk didn't even greet us. I've been told by family from Boston I picked the wrong hotel on the wrong side of town. Now I know what they meant.

1 Thank Colitta M
RaynhamHamptonInn, Manager at Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
We apologize for the incident you experienced while staying at our facility. It is our goal to meet all requests and exceed all expectations of every guest; we share and understand your disappointment. I apologize you were locked out of your room because your card did not work. Unfortuantely, if we are unable to get in touch with the guest, we have them come to the desk so we are able to rectify the problem with the credit card. We also appreciate your honesty and hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Please contact us directly prior to your arrival, as we would love to welcome you back!
Manchester, MA, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Friendly staff, clean and quiet hotel with free breakfast, Wi-Fi, pool and exercise facilities. Everything you need for business or personal travel. Stayed with my son to attend a hockey tournament and he was pumped to make his own waffles. Go figure. Anyway, very reasonable price and everything I need and nothing I don't when I'm away from home.

1 Thank Andrew C
Thank you for taking the time to touch on each aspect of the Hampton. We strive to create value for our guests with our clean and comfortable rooms, great rates and complimentary amenities. I am pleased to hear that your son enjoyed our breakfast and making his own waffles! We want to be your home away from home while you are here and are so pleased this was a pleasant experience for you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Courtyard Boston Raynham
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro
Fairfield Inn Plymouth Middleboro
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth

Been to Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton? Share your experiences!