Stayed at the QI Raynham as a stepping off point on our trip to Cape Cod. We came in late (11pm) on a Friday in hopes that we could avoid Cape traffic by crossing the bridge before 8 am. Well, that didn't happen. Here's why my review is mixed:
- the room itself was nice. Simple but clean. Bed was comfy. No complaints about accommodations. The continental breakfast was just ok, but, hey, what do you expect for $85/night mid-summer. Given the price, I'd probably be inclined to give it 4 "stars" BUT
- they put us in a room in the back of the building. That, in itself, wouldn't be a problem, but then they put people in the room next to us who didn't arrive until even later than us. Unfortunately, these people were NOT ready to settle in for the night. From 3am to 5am they were VERY busy. I swear, it sounded like they were above us moving furniture!! I don't know WHAT they were doing, but it was loud & it was banging. Plus a group continually stood outside the room talking loudly. Needless to say, I was wide awake from 3 to about 5. When I called the front desk at 4:45 because I had had ENOUGH, there was NO answer!!!! So I rolled over & eventually fell asleep again. So much for our early start over the bridge to the Cape. Didn't get up until after 7. Didn't leave until close to 8.
- in the morning, I went to the front desk & told them my tale of woe. They apologized profusely & one of the women knew immediately who the late night culprits were. She ran out the door (don't know WHAT she did, lol). They credited us 20%, which was a very nice gesture. Of course, it didn't help when we were walking around like zombies on Saturday, but at least they tried.
So, that's why the mixed reviews. Had it not been for the late-night revelers, this hotel would have been just fine. Would I stay here again? Maybe, but I'd certainly ask to be put in a room near the front desk next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn hotel near Ryan Family Amusements Enjoy affordable rates in a convenient location when choosing the Quality Inn(R) in Raynham, MA. Our pet-friendly hotel is ideally located near many area points of interest, which include: .Ryan Family Amusements .Bridgewater State University .Massasoit Community College .Comcast Center .Wheaton College .Gillette Stadium Get refreshed in our inviting guest rooms, all of which feature expanded cable television channels, hair dryers, coffee makers, in-room desks, wake-up services, irons and ironing boards. Additional amenities include: .Free hot breakfast .Free wireless high-speed Internet access .Free coffee .SeasonalOutdoor pool Take care of basic business needs with access to copy and fax services, and for added convenience, guest laundry facilities are available onsite. Make your reservation today at the Quality Inn in Raynham, MA for a memorable stay in a great location, all at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Raynham
- Quality Inn Raynham
- Raynham Quality Inn