“AMAZING CAKE”

Art's International Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Raynham
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I was planning to throw a 40th birthday party in MA. I live in NC, so I was planning it from 800 miles away. I was trying to find a bakery that could make a special cake.
Five months ago, this was the first place I called and I hit the jackpot. Vinnie got on the phone with me and I gave her some info about what I wanted. She gave me her email address and I sent her the ideas. She was always really quick to reply. Several months went by and the party was getting close. I had completely changed my mind about the cake and when I called Vinnie, I expected some annoyance. I know *I* would have been annoyed after all that time. But, she was completely calm and helped me change the whole idea.
The party was this past Saturday (3/2/13) and the cake was AMAZING!! Everyone at the party was asking about it. There were tons of pictures taken of it. It was a HUGE success.
I don't know if I will ever need a specialty cake in MA again, but if I do, I know who I am calling.

*BTW: They also had a front counter with individual baking items. I didn't try any since I already had a huge cake, but that's another option.