“Friendly and very clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Boston Raynham

Courtyard Boston Raynham
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Raynham
Cape Coral
“Friendly and very clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

For what you receive at this hotel, it's excellent! I cannot say enough about the friendly staff. It's probably the most immaculate hotel we have ever stayed at. The only drawbacks for us were the lack of a microwave and fridge in the room as we find these super helpful. The hotel cafe was handy, the food was hot and tasty, and again the servers were top notch. I would recommend it for sure!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad that you had an enjoyable stay and found our staff so helpful. It is great you were able to enjoy our Bistro during your stay . I am sorry you were disappointed in the lack of microwave and refrigerator in your room. We do have refrigerators available upon request at this time and soon they will be available in every room. For a future reference, there is a microwave in the lobby available 24 hours for our guests.We are looking forward to accomodating your next stay at our hotel.
We hope to see you again soon!
Operations Manager

Thank you again for your feedback.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

A great hotel for a stay in Raynham. Clean, well-appointed room, flat screen tv with HD feed, soft comfortable bed, cool AC, strong wifi siginal in a safe area. The lobby and food area were pleasant and visablly pleasing.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hobomonty
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Thank you so much for your excellent review. I am glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and found the room to your liking. We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel.
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Raynham!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a Basketball Tournament. The hotel was clean and looked as though it was recently remodeled. There was an issue with my first room; there was an odor of cigarette smoke. I went down to the front desk to have my room changed; the front desk apologized and changed my room immediately. Before I could remove my luggage from the original room the maintenance person was knocking at door (very efficient). The room was nice, and seemed as though it was also updated. I had a queen size bed and sofa. The room also had a small refrigerator. I would say the bed was not that comfortable, maybe improvement with the mattress and/or higher thread count sheets (updates to one or the other may improve a guest night’s sleep). The hotel was 20 minutes from Foxborough and Wrentham Premium Outlets. There is a Wal-Mart and local restaurant within the plaza. Chain restaurants are also within a 5 minute drive or walk. I would stay at this hotel again due to the proximity to restaurants and shopping. There where families that had stayed at a Marriot in Foxborough which was closer to the event, but stated they had difficulty finding a variety of places to eat without jumping on the highway.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CTBballmom
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and our staff was able to assist you in such a timely manner with the inconvenience you experienced at first. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the local area and our services.
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Raynha

Bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Stayed here as part of my initial landing in Raynham for 7 days. Its a decent business hotel. My checkin was smooth and my request for fridge and a microwave in my room were catered to immediately. The rooms were basic but clean and being the cold winter months, the heating system was good enough for the warmth. The hotel has indoor pool, gym and a bistro which is quite busy during breakfast. Overall a good convenient business hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with other traveler and providing your feedback about our property! I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and you found our services and amenities convenient!
We are looking forward to your next visit with us very soon!
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Raynham!

Derry, New Hampshire
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stay at Marriots alot and this is the first one I was in that was horrible. I had 3 spa rooms..we had hubby/I in one room and 2 couples had each of their own rooms. At time of reservation I told receptionist I had my 25th anniversary that weekend and more couples be calling to check-in. One of our friends staying called to change their room to the spa room. They were hung up on not once but twice finally got thru told them they were with my group for the 25th anniversary. Reception had no idea what he was talking about when I was told it was being marked on our reservation. Our room was nice til you looked closely at the jacuzzi and there is a film of I dont know what around the bottom. Great not using that on my anniversary! In our room one small complimentary bottle of water. There are 2 people! The bed was hard as a rock,,,Never had a bed that bad in a hotel. Breakfast included each-day with our room rate and how it was explained made no sense. First morning explained to us coffee small juices muffins and cookies <ya cookies for breakfast> included Hubby asked for a breakfast sandwich he was told not included in our "room rate" Next morning only thing different is now we have to pay for coffee ???????? I didnt get that, We left at 11am saturday for our anniversary party back at 4 and room is NOT made up 5hrs and not done. We were leaving next morning I gave the maid my dirty towels got clean ones and coffee and told them not to bother us and they respected that! We went to the pool that was clean but the pool was freezing but the hot tub was nice and warm. Lastly it had a smell I cant explain it just smelled odd,,,Mansfied Ma has a nice marriot and I will drive the xtra 30mins to stay at a nicer marriot.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very disappointed to hear about your experience. The issues you are addressing in your review have already been discussed with the respective departments to ensure proper communication is in place and similar situation will not repeat in the future.
If you have a moment to share with me the dates of your stay so I can ensure proper retraining will take place for the associates who were assigned care of your room. I will be happy to look into the reservations and assist with any other concerns or questions you may have in regards of your stay. My e-mail is teodora.petkova@marriott.com.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the for the frustration and inconvenience you experienced. I do hope to hear from you at your convenience as your feedback highly valued!

Bordeaux, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed there for business in Dec 2010 and it was a good pick, very conveniently located within walking distance from my office. Good warm welcome, basic rooms, a pool table in the lobby is a plus. For drinks or a juicy steak you may want to go across the street to the nice restaurant, with bar and outside fireplace.
Breakfast was very very basic, but I would go back there because it is convenient.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardMgt, Manager at Courtyard Boston Raynham, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Thank you so much for your positive comments about our property! We have made some very exciting changes to our public spaces since the last time you visited us. We offer great new breakfast and dinner options in The Bistro where you can Eat.Drink.Connect. We also offer Starbucks and a full bar. Our newly reinvented lobby features a home theater section, a 24 hours business center and plenty of comfortable seating with plenty of connectivity options for all of your electronic devices. We also have a fire pit with lounge furniture available in the Courtyard during the warmer months.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back with us!

Blackpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

I stayed here for 4 days on a business trip and was very happy. The staff were more than helpful and the courtesy bus was very useful. I was impressed with the lobby and eating area and the great selection of breakfast choices.
My room was very comfortable and clean and had all that I needed.
The Stoneforge restaurant across the road is a great place to eat and have a beer and has an extensive menu.
The only negative I would have is that my room had a locked door to the adjacent room and I could hear the occupants conversation quite clearly, so it made me careful about making any noise with the TV.
I would have used the pool but thought that it was in too much of a public place by the walkway to the lobby.
All in all a good stay.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other travelers! It is great to hear we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay and you appreciated the options we have available for breakfast and our courtesy shuttle.
We rely on our guests' feedback and are striving to provide a high level of service.
We hope to see you back with us soon!

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raynham
Hampton Inn Raynham-Taunton
Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro
Fairfield Inn Plymouth Middleboro
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Raynham
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater

Been to Courtyard Boston Raynham? Share your experiences!