“Relax & Refresh”

Five Bridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
Five Bridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Rehoboth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

What a refreshing time we had! I stayed with my two kids (13 & 4) and there was a little something on-site to keeps each kids interest: from basketball hoops, to llamas, a play area and a large front yard perfect for flying kites! Plus trails through the woods. And a within walking distance a beautiful equestrian farm. Ann and her husband were gracious and accommodating and gave us space to enjoy their property as if it was our own! We will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MandyPower02

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Amazing Amazing place! My fiance and I recently traveled from San Jose, California where we live to Massachusetts/Rhode Island with our two dogs. We chose this Inn because it is pet friendly and so close to Providence. Upon arriving to Five Bridge Inn, we kept our dogs leashed but the owner instantly came out to tell us they could run freely in the large gorgeous yard. The yard is not gated but it sits so far back from the road with at least 10 plus open acres. Our dogs loved all the trails in the woods. It felt like we were at a park rather than someone's yard. The amenities were equally fabulous. Our room was great. The owners were as nice and easy going as could be. We didn't want to leave. We now have our place we will stay when we visit the east coast!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trisha R
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Both my partner and I really enjoyed our stay at Five Bridge Inn. Anne was the perfect host! She was friendly,accomodating and extremely welcoming. We stayed in one of the larger rooms with a private bath and it was perfect. The breakfast was amazing. There was so much to do but not enough time (trails for hiking, swimming, a fire pit, gazebo, tennis court and even llamas) a diamond in the rough for sure. It seems off the beaten path but it is minutes to Providence and under an hour to Boston. I would highly recommend Five Bridge Inn to anyone. My partner Melssa and I are now considering this establisment for our 2015 wedding. Regardless, there is no doubt, we will be returning!
Jess and Melissa

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JessR85
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had the best experience here! It is so beautiful and relaxing. The owners are so sweet and welcoming. The home is comfortable and charming and I was highly impressed by the beautiful grounds, sweet family that owns it and the exercise area. I wish i had my wedding there...breathtaking!! The owners were amazing...so welcoming and friendly. They were extra sweet to our children, bringing us food, drinks and Popsicles while we swam in the lovely pool. We can't wait to go back!! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Nedra000
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Five Bridge Farm Inn Bed & Breakfast is gorgeous! My husband, and two daughters spent a weekend at the Inn. My children were overjoyed to have a large room to share which overlooked the llamas. We arrived at 10:30 am, the proprietor of the Inn, Anne was delightful. She opened the front door and greeted us with a big smile. We checked in. My husband was in awe of the property. The grounds are filled with flowers, the grass is perfectly manicured, trees everywhere. I was amazed how clean everything was. Our room was equipped with a TV, AC, and a large spacious welcoming bed. As we stood in front of the windows our eyes didn't know what direction to go in, everything was so beautiful!

If you are looking for a "Peaceful, secluded, place, I totally recommend FBI, my husband had recently lost his father whom he was very close with. Our stay was just what the doctor ordered. By the time we left, all four of us made plans to visit the Inn next summer. We booked 4 rooms for 2014. This place is 100 times more comfortable than any hotel in the Providence area. Thank you, Anne, for a wonderful weekend.

Bill, Kari and girls

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are on the 2nd floor, however, we were offered a "family" room on the fi...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Korrie2013
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The room was nice enough, bed wasn't extremely comfortable. Lots of traditional (conservative) furniture in our cramped room. Relaxing place if the sight of shelves and shelves and shelves of nut-job right wing "literature" eg. Glenn Beck and Ann Coulter doesn't make your blood boil. You're free to think what you want, but it annoys me to think that anyone would need a guide on "How to Talk to a Liberal"?!?

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank eg1882
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We spent the weekend here and had a great time. Beautiful house, manicured grounds and excellent service. We especially liked our afternoon walks through the nature trail. A wonderful experience.

Do stop at the KP Diner around the corner for a nice meal at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rehoboth
Hampton Inn Seekonk
#1 of 8 in Seekonk
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Fox Point
Hilton Garden Inn Providence
Hilton Garden Inn Providence
#9 of 13 in Providence

Been to Five Bridge Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!