“Good place to stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here March 15th due to all the hotels in Boston were booked for St. Patty's day weekend. The hotel was comfortable and the staff very friendly. They booked us a taxi when we checked in as were going to the theater that night. Worked out well. Little expensive to get to downtown with a taxi but I would certainly stay here again especially when flying out of Logan.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, we were near the restaurant but we never heard the music.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,187)

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Always friendly, always spotless, always friendly. We have kid in college in the city, and this is where we choose to stay. Close to the T, close to Logan, shuttle to get us around, plenty of parking.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

By far the best choice hotel location I have ever stayed at. Management at this location must be on top of there game because every staff member is top notch. We had a great time in Revere and will only stay at this location for all future trips to Boston. By far the best hotel in Boston!!! Great Job to all staff that made our trip most enjoyable. Thank you. Jason K.

• Stayed: March 2014
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our property. We appreciate all of the positive feedback and we are pleased that you had such a great stay.

Katrina Philbin, GM

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed here twice in the past month. First room was basic; 2 beds, no fridge or microwave. It was comfortable and quiet with nothing fancy. There is no closet, just a rack to hang clothes on. Stopped to eat breakfast, which looked nice with eggs, sausage, waffles, breads, cereals and fruit. My eggs were cold! Ick!

On my more recent stay, I had a room with a couch and the fridge and microwave. It was much nicer, still quiet and comfortable. I enjoyed the modern looking bathroom. I like that they have wall mounted dispensers for the lotion, shampoo and soap; less plastic waste in landfills. In room 1 the shampoo was leaking, tho. And who puts these things up? They were placed right where my arm goes when I'm washing my hair, so I keep bumping into them. Next time, how about mounting them on the back wall!

In room 2, the audio on my TV kept cutting out. Hard to watch comedy when you keep missing punchlines and setups!

Be careful about airport transportation. Trip 1, 2 vans completely rushed by without picking us up. We finally took a cab, which the front desk staff paid for. We were told some drivers are not hotel staff and didn't have radios. The driver going back to the airport nearly left 10 minutes early. There were no issues on my 2nd trip with transportation.

The staff are very nice and friendly here.

There are a few good restaurants in the area, but I never ventured out into the freezing temps. They have Mexican restaurant on site, but they don't open until 4pm! The free breakfast ends at 0930hrs. I didn't have breakfast this time, being from the West Coast, I didn't want to eat at 0630.

There are photos of food in the elevator that are not in the menu located in the rooms, so I was a little confused, but since I had to leave for the airport no later than 4, the point was sort of moot, anyway. I'm betting it would have been difficult to get in and out in 25 minutes!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Never have I had a complimentary breakfast as good as this one. They had eggs, bacon, sausage links and patties, waffles, yogurt, cereal and much more.They also have prompt shuttle service with friendly drivers, clean rooms and comfortable pillows. Overall great service provided.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We have added many new items including waffles made to order as well as many other new items.

I am so glad we were able to make your stay a memorable one and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Katrina Philbin-General Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We spent all day at the airport and were not able to go home. Great place to spend the night. Staff was courteous and friendly. They offer reliable airport shuttle transportation. Even at 3:30 AM we were able to have a hot cup of coffee and some something to eat. Can't beat that for $120/night for a family of 4 adults!

Stayed: March 2014
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us.
Katrina Philbin

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed at hotel 2/12/2014. We came to Boston a day early to avoid snow problems on the east coast as we were scheduled to fly to Iceland on 2/13.

Shuttle service from and to airport was prompt and seamless.
Allowed us to check in early.
Allowed us to check out late, due to Boston snow.

The hotel was modern and clean with a good breakfast.

All of the staff was superb; and I would like to call out Hai, Charlie, and Patty for their above and beyond.
A
Like many of the reviews posted I would recommend this hotel.
I compliment the management for a well run property with enthusiastic employes who care about their guests.

David
Summerfield, NC

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear. Thank you for mentioning Hai, Charlie, and Patty for going above and beyond. I will be sure to share this with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Katrina Philbin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!