“Reasonable and convenient to Boston Logan Airport....”

Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife, son, and I recently spent a night at the Comfort Inn and Suites near the Boston Logan Airport. It's only 3 miles from the airport and the hotel provides shuttle service so it worked well for us. The hotel is clean and well-run. We encountered Darien at the front desk who was very gracious during check-in and with providing directions to the airport rental car area and arranging a ride back to the hotel for us. The rate was reasonable for a King Suite which had a pull-out couch and a small refrigerator. Despite being close to the airport, the room was quiet and comfortable.

The only less-than-pleasing aspect of this stay was during reservations. I called and inquired if a room was available. Almost immediately, the lady in reservations launches into a lengthy spiel concerning all of the legalese and the various charges you might face.......such as trying to use cash rather than a credit card, etc. Finally, I had to stop her and ask, "But, do you have a room available?" The reservations staff member was not friendly or inviting so I was a bit on edge about using this hotel. Once we arrived, the staff was gracious and welcoming.

The breakfast was quite good which included someone to make waffles for you. All in all, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed back in February when we knew a storm was coming so we did not have to drive in it - with live 75 miles away from the airport. We left our car there for ten days, so this last minute change did not cost us much since we would have had to pay for our car park at the airport. I will never fly out of Login early am again without staying here. You can sleep in and have someone drive you. Quick breakfast, lots of yummy choices from on the run to warm and leisurely, clean and comfortable place to sit. Staff was great - efficient and friendly, accommodating and knowledgable. Rooms comfy and clean, lobby inviting, pool and fitness is you have time. I would not hesitate to recommend these folks again. I was picked up quickly from the airport upon my return. They even called me back to make sure I was on the bus. I wasn't. It came so quickly I missed it trying to hurry along my 10 year old. She sent another bus right away. Upon arrival we just jumped in our car and drove off. No need to check out. This is the quick, fun, stress-free, start-your-vacation-early place to be.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your visit with us. I am so pleased to hear our park, stay and fly package worked so well for you and your family. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Katrina Philbin

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed a couple nights at this hotel and was very impressed. Free and prompt shuttle to and from the airport. The staff were very courteous and helpful. They gave me great advice on how to use the trains and buses in conjunction with their shuttle. As such, I didn't need to rent a car. My room and the full, free breakfast exceeded my expectations. I had dinner in the Mexican restaurant on the first floor and thought the food was right tasty. This hotel/motel was so good, I'm going to find an excuse to fly to Boston and stay there again soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel was very clean and welcoming. The staff were exceptionally helpful and nice. The front desk was so helpful, especially Jide, he gave a lot of good ideas on the surrounding area and places to visit, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stay at this hotel every month to fly to doctors appointments and am always pleased. They have a convenient shuttle to take you too and from the airport, the hotel is always clean, and the staff is very courteous. They are also very accommodating as I always request a room next to the elevator because of walking difficulties and they have never forgotten. If staying in the area, I recommend to all.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn last week to pick up a puppy in Boston. The entire staff was extremely friendly, very service oriented and very caring for their customers. I was nervous about staying at a hotel with a puppy. Everyone from the front desk to Margaritas restaurant (best fish tacos). I can not say enough about what a great team at the Comfort Inn.
It is apparent that they truly care and enjoy their jobs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie K
ComfortRevere, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for your review and mentioning our team, they truly do love what they do and I am very proud of them.
Katrina Philbin

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here March 15th due to all the hotels in Boston were booked for St. Patty's day weekend. The hotel was comfortable and the staff very friendly. They booked us a taxi when we checked in as were going to the theater that night. Worked out well. Little expensive to get to downtown with a taxi but I would certainly stay here again especially when flying out of Logan.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, we were near the restaurant but we never heard the music.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!