“I use to Love this place”
Review of Renzo's

Renzo's
Ranked #26 of 111 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, American, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Swampscott
“I use to Love this place”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Warning new owner, new menu, new bartender since December. Service was poor and food cold. I was so disappointed being this was one of my favorite North Shore secrets. When I told them potatoes and onion straws cold the bartender lied. Said she saw cook take them out. She was at the bar whole time.... view amazing

• Visited August 2013

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Not The Service I Expected”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My wife, daughter, and I stopped in for cold drinks after driving a couple hours. We were told we could not sit at the empty tables by the windows or outside. These were "reserved", although there where no signs indicating such. Anyway, we were seated in a dark corner. We waited for ten minutes before anyone came over and only after I went to the bar to order. We got our drinks and had to search for our server for the check. Not impressed with the service or hostess. Not friendly or warm. We will likely not be back.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“New Menu at Renzo pissaria”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Just a note to share what a great experience we had at Renzo Pizzaria. Having just been taken over by new management recently, they totally revised their menu and introduced it yesterday. It is great!. The appetizers and main dishes are exquisite for this type of establishment on the Beach in Revere, MA.

Delicious entrees that equal the finest resturants in Downtown Boston. Their fried artichoke hearts were wonderful and the special macaroni and cheese dish was also very good.

I would definitely recommend it now that the summer weather is here as not only is the new menu a hit, but the martini's and mojito's are great. Outdoor seating is available.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Richard A
London
“Just across the road from the beach, very good pizza”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We went for lunch during the week off season so it was quiet. The restaurant comprises one room with a huge central bar around which couples mingled - it had a decidedly adult feel to it. You can see the sea from the inside but if cars are parked up this is limited. It has folding doors at the front so I guess the whole environment feels different in the summer and probably has far more atmosphere, especially in the evenings.
The kids had a great thin crust pizza. My spinach dip with forcaccia bread was rather rich and oily and served with fried wafers. A salad we ordered salad was swathed in too much sauce - should have asked them to serve this on the side.
I give it 4 stars for the location and the pizza. A takeaway for the beach sounds like a good idea.

• Visited April 2013
TX
“very nice”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

we had the thin crust pizza. very good. they have a large bar, inside tables and some outside tables. it was early evening with a full moon rising over the ocean. beautiful. they have large openings in the seaside wall so you can sit inside and still have a great view. it was crowded and lively. reasonable prices. didn't see many/any kids. the night we were there it was an older crowd

Visited September 2012

Been to Renzo's? Share your experiences!