“Great Stay Again”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Revere
markham on
“Great Stay Again”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We always stay at this particular Sheraton and have always had a great stay. They have made some great updates recently and the breakfast was delicious. Our room was very quiet and comfortable and the staff is always very accommodating. Try to avoid the hotel restaurant Bisuteki- they charged us $9 for 1 ice tea with a refill and the chicken was rubbery! They also added an extra dollar to their tip!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Robert S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Hello,
We read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Four Points and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Boston! Bisuteki is operated by a different management company but I will forward your comments to the operators.
Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Korean first
United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2013

After travelling for a total of 16 hours we got into the hotel room to find that instead of having the queen bed we had ordered and payed for our room was actually two double beds, the hotel was fully booked out so we couldn't change it. The pool was absolutely tiny and the overall decor of the hotel was very dull and outdated however it does say inside that it is currently being "renovated".

Despite what the advertisement said there is a free continental breakfast which was nice and we had a really nice view of Boston from the fifth floor.

Room Tip: Pay the extra buck or two and go to the Hampton, it beats it in every way.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the confusion with the reservation. The hotel offers standard king beds and two double beds, we do not have any queen bedded rooms. We are happy to say that we have finished renovations with the sleeping rooms and hope you come back and stay with us again. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the view from the room.
Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Revere hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was scheduled for a conference at the Sheraton Boston in Bay Bay but could not get a room the night before the conference. So, at the recommendation of the Sheraton operator, I booked the Four Points Logan Airport. Made sense---get in late at the airport, stay overnight there, and go into the city the next morning from the airport. I am also aware that a Four Points does not have the same amenities as the regular Sheratons, but was fine with that as well. Four Points are usually clean and conveniently located. NOT THIS ONE!

First, this is 20 minutes away from the airport in the opposite direction from downtown without traffic or circling the airport! One guy had been on the shuttle circling for an hour, just continuing to pick up people instead of going straight to the hotel after the first round of pick ups. It is located at the end of a strip mall in the middle of nowhere with no real restaurants--taco bell, McDonalds, etc. and didn't have a decent restaurant inside. Then to top it off, it cost me $47.00 by taxi (there is not free shuttle to downtown) to get into downtown Boston from there the next day. And I had asked if it was better to go back to the airport and take a taxi from there but they said that it would be backtracking--so much for that!

Second, there were no curtains to close over the windows! All it had were light filters. I called to see if the curtains could be closed and they informed me that they were only decorative. Now, I was on the side with the parking lot lights which were on all night from the strip mall. I got absolutely no sleep.

I am a Starwood gold member and was extremely disappointed in this hotel. With all that said, I would never stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank traveler1202
Hello,
I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize that you were not able to get any sleep the night before your conference. The rooms do have black out shades, they are located right behind the light filters. As for the restaurants, we do have a Japanese Steakhouse located inside the hotel and UNOS Chicago Grille is located next to us which is closer than McDonalds and Taco Bell. As for the shuttle service, we do offer complimentary service to and from the airport as well as public transportation to access downtown Boston. Unfortunately, we do not shuttle to downtown but cab fares range from $35 - $45 depending on the destination and traffic. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you give us another chance in the future.
Newport, Vermont
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We arrived at the hotel at 10:30pm. We were tired and just wanted to go to bed. When we were making our travel plans we called around to find the best deal and to make sure they were going to have a free shuttle to the airport and that we could leave our car there while we were gone for free. When we arrived at the hotel they told us it was $80 extra to leave our car there for the week and that we needed a credit card to put down for incidentals! We were not made aware of this prior to arrival and had SPECIFICALLY asked these questions so we didn't have any surprises. We don't own a credit card and had very limited funds to travel with so these things really put a damper on our vacation. I called my mom to use her credit card for the incidentals and they said they couldn't take a credit card over the phone!!! I work at a resort so I should have known better but our policy is that if the customer was quoted something we have to honor it no matter what! Well, we gave them all the cash we had and said we'd speak to the manager in the morning. The manager was not anymore help then the 2 desk clerks at night! On a positive note the shuttle drivers were very nice. The breakfast was great and the room was clean and had a mini fridge and a microwave which was nice. Just beware of the things they DON'T tell you when you make your reservation and make sure to plan for extras!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Hello,

I apologize for the confusion with the reservation. I will address the Front Desk to be more specific when speaking about long term parking reservations. For future reference, we offer a long term parking package on our website which explains the rate details. However, I am glad that you enjoyed the room itself as well as the breakfast in the morning. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I stayed for 3 nights at this Boston hotel. Though it's located quite a distance from many Boston attractions, I appreciated the quiet surroundings. There was free breakfast provided in the morning, which was a surprise as it was not included during the booking. The best part was the breakfast was actually pretty good. The rooms are really comfortable and spacious. For the price that I was paying, I am very happy with the experience.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Hello,

I read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the hotel and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Boston!

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I had a 24 hour layover in Boston and booked this as a last minute option in case I had not found anything better, as hotels seemed kind of pricey. I happened to be in Boston for game 6 of Stanley Cup Playoffs, so hotel prices skyrocketed by the time we landed. The reviews of this hotel had left me a bit apprehensive. The hotel shuttle came to the airport in a timely manner ( you have to call the hotel!). Check-in was easy and the staff was pleasant. The room had comfy bed, clean linens, mini fridge, flat screen....nothing to complain about. This review is written with the understanding that this is a 3 star airport hotel, I wasn't expecting a view of Boston Harbor from the room. The hallways were clean. There was never longer than a ten minute wait for shuttle. The neighborhood isn't very nice. Best for an airport stay, ok for stay with the purpose of touring Boston.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Robert S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Hello,
We are glad that you had found value and have enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate the comments and we hope you return to see us again.
Thank you for you review.
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I stayed here the night before an early morning flight to San Francisco from Logan. I must agree with the other reviewers that this is NOT an airport hotel! It's a good 15 minute ride from the airport but if you hit traffic, it could easily be a 45 minute ride, which happened to us. My family and I had different opinions on this hotel. My wife said it was disgusting and dirty. My daughter said the same. My son and I thought it was acceptable for the night but would probably not stay there again. The front desk staff was accommodating but the room was not up to our expectations. We are Starwood Gold members and have stayed at many Starwood hotels and this one did not live up to the brand. To start off the bed skirts were dirty and the hallways smelled like smoke even though smoking is not permitted in this hotel. We had a recently updated room but it still wasn't great. One good thing about this hotel is they have a free shuttle that comes often and the drivers are very friendly and dependable. As a Starwood member, I would rather stay at the Westin Waterfront if I have another early morning flight.

Room Tip: Hotel is not near airport. This is a no frills hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hi,
We display on our homepage that we are 4 miles away from the airport. The beds are new and should not have been dirty. We will investigate the skirts. Could you please elaborate what else in the room was not up to your standards?
We appreciate your input and wish to improve on any errors.
Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#4 of 5 in Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!