“Four Points Value”

Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We've been staying @ this hotel for years prior to every trip we fly out of Boston. We always take advantage of their park/stay/fly package for which you get up to 14 days of parking included. They transport you to/from the hotel/airport both ways, so it's a great value. The rooms are recently renovated & there is a nice lounge & the Japanese steakhouse on the premises.

Room Tip: If you're a Starwood's member, mention this to the staff when booking.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The shuttle driver from the airport was a nice Boston greeting. My reservation request of a high floor was acknowledged and appointed. The hotel was clean from the entry into the room. The bathroom had a nice long vanity for the many things two women bring with them. There were only 3 towels, and they were changed out every day. The shower cleanser dispensers worked properly. The shower head seemed to need a little attention as it was spraying some off to the side. There is no fan in the bathroom. You must open the door to allow the mirror to be cleared of steam.
The linens were crisp, clean, comfortable and they fit the beds well. There were electrical outlets that were easy to get to in order to charge phones. There were only two medium sized drawers available for clothing. The mini-frig was concealed behind a door in the dresser unit, it worked well. The deadbolt did not lock properly.
The breakfast was basically the same every morning, but there was a variety (see picture with comments). The room is rather hidden, be sure to ask about it at check-in.
I arrived on Friday before the Boston Marathon. Saturday through Monday, I utilized the shuttle somewhat never realizing there must be some kind of schedule. On Tuesday, I just missed a shuttle around 9 a.m. and was told there would be another at 9:30 a.m. I was ok with waiting. I looked around the lobby and entertained myself with the interactive visitor's display. As I went back to the front to catch the 9:30 shuttle, there were many more people that had shown up to do as well. The driver was trying to accommodate the large groups first. I was alone and told him so, thinking I could fill in one last spot. He made me feel unimportant because I was not with a group. I thought I was going to have to wait more. He finally asked me again if it was just me and I was able to get a ride to the train. Every time I got a ride to the train, I was dropped off at the airport. That was fine. But the one time I needed to get picked up from the train, I did not know where to go to find the shuttle. I did enjoy my stay and it was too bad I had a little trouble towards the end.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Airport hotels live and die by their shuttle service, and how well they can deal with cranky, tired travelers. This Four Points exceeded my expectations. I called from baggage claim and got a very friendly, helpful person who got me a shuttle within minutes. The driver told me how long it would take to get to the hotel (always nice), and they checked me in with a smile despite my fatigue.

Room is clean and beds are very comfortable. It's not a five star room, but that's not what you get for this price in Boston near Logan. Bathroom was clean and amenities were fine. Breakfast was a full buffet and had good coffee.

I stay at a lot of airport hotels in my traveling and would definitely stay here again. Good find.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sgenzer
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear sgenzer,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Four Points. We're delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our amenities and accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I checked into this hotel with my family for there was simply nothing else available in Boston for the days we were there. The Boston Marathon was this weekend and everything else was fully booked. I had many problems with this hotel that I had unfortunately pre-paid for.
First of all we didn't get to sleep in peace. The first night we were there there was someone yelling and knocking down a door in the hallway in the middle of the night and must have woken everybody in the hotel up. The later day (our checkout day) the maids decided to knock on our doors around 8.30 in the morning and wake us up even though it was our day to leave. Totally unprofessional.
The hotel room was not very nice. I found other peoples trash on the floor, we only got 3 towels for the 4 of us, the ceiling in the shower looked like it was about to cave in, the bathroom doors were all banged up etc.
There is a breakfast buffet in the morning and it was really quite terrible food and a sad selection. It didn't help the appetite to watch the woman working there use a fork from the guest cutlery (to open some packaging) and then putting it back in the same place where she got it from without washing it first.
The only positive side of this hotel is the shuttle service which is efficient and friendly. It is named an airport hotel but is really nowhere near the airport... so don't be fooled!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bryn20142014
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Bryn20142014,
We are so sorry that we didn't meet or exceed your expectations during your recent stay at Four Points. We take our guest comments very seriously and will share your feedback about the noise, maid service and bathroom with our team as we continue to evaluate ways to improve our guest experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our shuttle service. Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me at Robert.Sighinolfi@fourpointsbostonlogan.com. Take care.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very nice place to stay before early AM flights from Logan/Boston. Very friendly desk staff and airport shuttle drivers. Clean and quiet. Free parking for up to 2 weeks with overnight stay. Would recommend staying here before a trip from Logan

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nottingkin
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Nottingkin,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Four Points. We're delighted that you enjoyed our airport parking package and shuttle service. We hope you'll come back to see us on your next trip through Logan Airport. Safe travels!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stayed here on their Stay, Park and Fly program, we would recommend this hotel for its excellent staff, clean and large rooms. We were impressed with the drivers who were helpful not just a get on and off service. The general manager has an open door and gives one confidence that he is interested in his guests. The hotel is handy to a mall and chain restaurant, so a short walk can be enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Trustingtraveler,
We really appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing! We're delighted that you enjoyed our parking package, service and location. We hope you'll come back to see us should your travels bring you back to the area. Take care!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have stayed in this Hotel on two occasions for couple of days each. T The best part of the Hotel is the attitude of the staff who are welcoming and willing to assist and even go out of the way at times. The hotel offers a great shuttle service to the wonderland metro station and to the Logan airport. Drivers are great with a lot of enthusiasm. Many times i called the shuttle from wonder land and the vehicle arrived within 20 minutes. Rooms are large with all necessary amenities and are kept clean by efficient staff. Internet connection is good and there is a facilityt o take printout with out a charge.

The entrance of the hotel was under renovation during my last stay, that affected its restaurant facility. I can imagine, the Hotel should look far better now after completion of renovation. I would like to see. Next to Hotel is a big shopping area and a good number of multi-cuisine restaurants. his Hotel is perfect for both short term stay and for an extended leisure stay.

Room Tip: Chose a higher floor for a great view of vegetation.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Hari Krishnaa N
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear HARI_2067,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Four Points. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences with us on more than one occasion. We take great pride in our team and are glad that you enjoyed our service. We hope you'll come back to see us soon as well as our updated lobby. Safe travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#4 of 5 in Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
East Boston / Logan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!