“My Choice When I Come to Boston” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Revere
GreenLeadersBronze level
Greeley, Colorado
“My Choice When I Come to Boston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

If you are looking for a hotel that is reasonably priced, clean, friendly staff, free wifi, a computer kiosk to print boarding passes and has shuttle service to and from the airport and T station, this is the perfect spot. I have been staying here for 7 years and have been happy each trip. I have come alone and with family for both vacations and business.

For meals, there are several restaurants within walking distance and several also deliver. The shuttle can sometimes take you to a restaurant and pick you up.

Yes, it is close to the highway and like any hotel, you may hear guest noise. But I have never had any trouble sleeping. I have had rooms on both sides and both floors.

Room Tip: If road noise bothers you, choose a room on the backside.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Thousand Oaks, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our room was right next to a busy highway. Lots of traffic noise. We are elderly (my husband is 90). Had difficulty dragging suitcases up and down the stairs to the front desk. Noone offered to help us. Generally shabby appearance. AC noise loud.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lr_sheen

Travellers are raving about these Revere hotels

Pompano Beach, FL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

This place is a dump. The AC/Heat unit was so dirty I didn't even want to touch it to turn it on. The noise is also terrible. Every time a toilet flushes or water goes on it sounds like its in your room. Do yourself a big favor and skip it! Look at review back in January 2013 regarding bed bugs.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Edmonds, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is an old walkup hotel (no elevator), in which the sounds of people around and above you are easily heard as is the noise of the traffic passing close by.
One of the two beds had a sand like substance on the sheet. The sheet had pressure applied to them so they picked up the pattern of the mattress pad beneath. The receptionist gave us clean sheets which we had to put on ourselves because the receptionist was the only employee in the building.
I said I want a rebate for the trouble since I believed the bed had never been changed. The three receptionists we had contact with (different shifts) were all very nice but had no power to give us a partial rebate. The next morning after we had left, I received a phone call from the manager and was informed I had to ask Expedia through which I had made the reservation for a partial rebate.
The bathroom was very clean and the room was reasonably clean but the building smelled of disinfectant.
Their shuttle to the airport was broken but they managed to get another motel to transport us. Parking is very poor. If the motel were full, you would probably have to park on the street.
No restaurant, bar or pool. I will not stay in this motel again.

Room Tip: If you have much luggage, seek as second floor room since it is only a half a floor up from the entr...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel was comfortable enough. We had 4 rooms, some on each side of the hotel, and didn't have any problems with noise like other reviewers had. My issue was the cleanliness. Yuck! I'll add some pictures, but there was a cigarette bud in the window sill, curly (pubic?) hair in the bathroom, dirt on the counter. Just... Gross.

Stayed October 2013
SF Bay Area
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We came in late to Boston and were heading out the next morning to drive north up the coast. I wanted to find a cheap and clean place to sleep for the night. This was it! There's nothing fancy here, but it was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The airline put my luggage on a later flight and it didn't arrive at 11:30 with me so had to be delivered in the morning. The front desk waited until we called and asked if it had come as they didn't want to wake us up, knowing we came in late. The bathroom had all the little amenities - soap, shampoo, hair dryer, etc. - so I was able to take my shower without my bags. It's north of city center so we were out and on our way north without having to drive through the city traffic.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Parker, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed two nights at the Rodeway. Both nights, the staff was very friendly. The shuttle staff were polite and very helpful. We had to use the shuttle several times and each time we didn't wait at all and took us where we needed to go. We would have been lost without those guys!!The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. If you go to Boston, stay here and take the T to get around!! Get the all day Charlie ticket and enjoy a great town!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#4 of 5 in Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport

Been to Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!