Quality Inn Revere
US$256
TownePlace Suites
US$238
US$224
All reviewswonderland stationcab rideboston areau turnbooked this hotelwafflesthe staff was friendly and helpfulhot chocolatefree parkingshort drivecontinental breakfastbeds were comfortablenew englandrevere beachairport hotelindoor poolmarquis
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff was absolutely wonderful. They were very accommodating. We arrived early and there wasn't a kind room ready when we got there at 1pm, so we went to lunch and it was done by the time we got back.

I was hoping to stay closer to the airport, but since I was using a certificate, my options were limited. The location is fine- right on route 1. But if there's traffic on route one, it will take you an hour to go five miles. It was convenient enough for the airport.

It's really old looking and the room wasn't as clean as what I'm accustomed to. The bathroom wasn't really appealing for taking a shower.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 333kmg333
FFISBostonNorthGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Revere, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear "333kmg333",

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all feedback and continue to use it to make ourselves a better hotel for our guests. I'm am very glad to hear our staff was very accommodating and wonderful during your stay and I will make sure to pass on your kind words to them. I ao apologize that our guestroom was not to your liking and would appreciate any additional you may have to help us better our product. If you would like, I can be reached at dan.gregorio@marriott.com.

Thank you again for your review.

Dan Gregorio

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I had the privilege of staying here last week as I was in Boston to see a hockey game. Staff was incredible and hotel answered all my needs it was my second time here but not my last. Good hotel for the rate plus free parking is a big plus and not to far from TD Garden

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It's been a while since I've made a reservation at a Fairfield Inn but since I was using my hotel certificate I really had no choose due to Marriott category change. I would recommend this hotel because for one it's not centrally located to downtown Boston but it's not a long from Logan airport. The staff was really nice despite me having to chk out. The owner just isn't investing or putting back into the property. It's really old looking and the room wasn't as clean as what I'm accustom to. The bed linen had stains and the bathroom just want appealing for taking a shower
. I had to leave. I feel the owner just doesn't care about the property. I'm surprised Marriott doesn't inspect properties that carry their name. It's your "Brand".

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Stephanie M
FFISBostonNorthGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Revere, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear 'Stephanie M',

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North. We apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. We value all feedback, postitive and negative, as it helps us strive to make the stays for our guests more enjoyable.

Thank you again for your reveiw.

Dan Gregorio

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This is an awesome hotel! It's out in east Boston and sort of far from the city, yet I found a way back to the city without having to pay a toll each time so that worked out perfectly, I arrived early and needed to checkin so that I could freshen up for a graduation and even though they have a 3pm checkin time I was allowed to checkin early to get prepared for the graduation, the staff is amazing Osmarios the Van driver is a real standup guy, he was amazing to talk to and was great introduction to the awesome staff that awaited. If distance isn't a problem and you want to be treated right and taken great care of THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! Even the housekeeping staff was nothing short of amazing! Thank you Fairfield Inn for making this stay one to remember!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank jamiejamal1
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I like this property. The rooms were nice. The bathrooms good use a little upgrade but all in all a great property. The gym was a nice touch. I was very pleased with the location of the hotel as a lot of restaurants were within driving distance.

Would definitely return. Staff was very good!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business