“must have new owners”

China Pearl
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Pialba
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“must have new owners”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been to the China Pearl on numerous occasions and found it to be excellent but a recent visit with a group of friends has shown the standards of both service and particular the food have slipped dramatically

Visited May 2014
1 Thank john b

Coolum Beach, Australia
“Yum cha & more”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the yum cha that is offered on the weekend - many delicious offerings can recommend the prawn rice noodle rolls, spring rolls & also the honey king prawns. Quick & attentive service too.

1 Thank Melinda K
“chinese at its best”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I attended the restaurant with friends the food is brilliant the service is 1st class The sea food platters served sizzling is superb

Visited April 2014
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant numerous times. I have never been disappointed yet. The food is delicious, service is great and restaurant is nice.I would recommend people to try this restaurant.

“An Annual Event”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I've been taking my wife to China Pearl Restaurant on special occasions. Last year it was Valentines. The year before that it was for our anniversary. We're going again this year and I know that we won't be disappointed! The food selection is fabulous, chef'ed to order and always fresh. The dining room is a bit dated (1970's?) but comfortable and wait staff are always on hand to serve and make sure we're happy.

Only one Chinese restaurant is better... and that is located in America :) Bon appatit !

• Visited March 2013