“Window to the sea”
Review of Seacrest Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rockport
Seacrest Manor
Ranked #14 of 24 Rockport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I felt like I had lucked out with this last-minute availability when all other inns were booked. This quiet, beautifully landscaped manor has a picture-perfect window to a lone lighthouse and a rooftop deck with views of the sea. Delicious full breakfast. A small, quiet cove beach is just a short walk away. Reasonable rates compared to other inns in the area. But what really made my stay enjoyable was the welcoming warmth of owner Pat, who makes guest feel right at home and shared great tips to give me an insider's view of Rockport.

Room Tip: Room 4 is small but cozy, with 2 windows providing a cool cross-breeze and delightful garden view. D...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Everything about this B & B is perfect! It's warm, friendly, charming and pristine. It's a short walk into the amazing town of Rockport. The proprietor, Pat, is attentive, but gives total privacy. We had our honeymoon here almost 33 years ago. It's such a relief to see it's better than ever. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back! BTW, breakfast was delicious.

Room Tip: Ask for the water view rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband and I started our honeymoon at Seacrest Manor almost 20 years ago. We returned for our anniversary this year and were delighted to see that it is still the same. The owner is the niece of the original owners, and she shares their excellent taste and warm hospitality. The inn itself is charming and quiet; perfect for a couple getting away together. Our room was cozy and comfortable and there is a large living room with couches and space for reading and playing games. Breakfast was delicious and the hosts remembered our preferences from day to day. Finally, if you go to Rockport, check out the Shalin Liu Performance Center. We got tickets for an amazing Boston Symphony Orchestra chamber music performance.

Room Tip: Rooms 7 and 8 have private decks and a view of the ocean
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JonAnya
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I returned to Seacrest Manor for a second visit and stayed an entire week. When I walked in the door, I felt a warm welcome from a familiar place. The room was the same one I had during the last visit, ever so clean and fresh. The hospitality was the Best and Pat, the owner was there to greet me when I arrived. She made me feel like one of the family. Not being a big breakfast eater, Pat made sure every morning there was a fresh pot of coffee for me.!
Pat suggested different restaurants for me to try. Boy, does she pick them well. It was a great week of culinary delights.

Pack your bags and head for Seacrest Manor. After the second visit, all I know is that I want to come back again and again.

Room Tip: There is no fitness center or pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We stayed here for a weekend and loved it. We had a beautiful room with our own deck and a incredible view of the ocean. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. The location is great, a nice walk to the shops/restaurants etc.
Nancy the innkeeper was always right there and the breakfast was delicious, lots of food and if you did not want what Nancy was making, she was open to whatever you wanted. We chose the breakfast offered and it was great! Nancy surprised my husband with a birthday cake which she left in our room while we were gone, also she gave great recommendations for restaurants.
This inn is a great place, would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend!

Room Tip: We had room 8 which had its own deck and an incredible view. When the sun was shining I almost felt...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen32
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My husband and I stayed at Seacrest last weekend. We decided to venture up to Rockport from Boston and were lucky enough to stumble upon this gem for our night's getaway. We were welcomed by a warm and helpful host, who was happy to give us tips on where to go to dinner and how to spend our time in the quaint and gorgeous town. We stayed in Room 6. The bathroom was large and the room was comfortable and spotless. We were delighted by the ocean view from our window and the highlight of our stay was watching the sunrise on the public deck in the back of the property. We're definitely going to make Seacrest Manor a yearly tradition!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Hooray for a king size bed! Our room (#1) was very comfortable and had a great view. The bathroom was tiny with a small square bathtub, but a bathtub nevertheless. We watched the sun come up in the large living room. We were served a very tasty breakfast. Our hosts were very helpful and pleasant. We were happy to be back in Rockport!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockport
Rockport Inn and Suites
The Seafarer Inn
The Seafarer Inn
#2 of 24 in Rockport
Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast

Been to Seacrest Manor? Share your experiences!