“Great B&B with wonderful owner”
Review of Seacrest Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rockport
Seacrest Manor
Ranked #15 of 24 Rockport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We recently stayed at this B&B for two nights. When we arrived we were greeted by Pat, the owner. She was so warm and helpful throughout our stay. She made us feel very much at home. Breakfast was great. We would go back in a minute.

Room Tip: Loved room 8 as it has deck overlooking ocean.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stayed here on two separate occasions, in 2010 and 2011 (I know we should have written something sooner but kept procrastinating). While the property is absolutely beautiful, the rooms elegant and immaculate and the breakfast superb, what brought us back (and will certainly be the reason we return again) was the owner, Pat. She is a warm, welcoming and gracious person, always there to make sure your stay is comfortable, enjoyable and memorable. My wife and I always remember our first stay when we had our picture taken with Pat on the landing of the stairway and as we said our good-byes, we all had tears in our eyes. And as we returned for our 2nd visit, there in our room was a home-made cake for our 27th wedding anniversary. Nothing more needs to be said!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Pat, the innkeeper is definitely one of the Best of the Best! She was so lovely and hospitable, making sure everything was just perfect for us - it was my 70th birthday! The Manor is immaculate and very nicely decorated with a library and large living room with plenty of windows, comfortable chairs and plenty of magazines. There is a deck on the second floor with views of the ocean and a small deck in the back. The grounds are so nice to stroll in, watch the wild turkeys and bunnies and look at the gardens ~ don't forget to check out the beautiful, old tree by the front entryway. Breakfast was delicious with two choices and a lovely presentation. We walked through the neighborhood and a garden path along the water into Rockport, where we spent the afternoon perusing the small shops, harbor, Motif I, etc. Drove into Gloucester and took the harbor water taxi, getting off to explore various neighborhoods, artist's shops, a stop at "Kiss on the Neck" for yummy Richardson's ice cream. The Manor is in a beautiful and very convenient location. We highly recommend Pat and the Seacrest Manor and look forward to a return trip!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I felt like I had lucked out with this last-minute availability when all other inns were booked. This quiet, beautifully landscaped manor has a picture-perfect window to a lone lighthouse and a rooftop deck with views of the sea. Delicious full breakfast. A small, quiet cove beach is just a short walk away. Reasonable rates compared to other inns in the area. But what really made my stay enjoyable was the welcoming warmth of owner Pat, who makes guest feel right at home and shared great tips to give me an insider's view of Rockport.

Room Tip: Room 4 is small but cozy, with 2 windows providing a cool cross-breeze and delightful garden view. D...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Everything about this B & B is perfect! It's warm, friendly, charming and pristine. It's a short walk into the amazing town of Rockport. The proprietor, Pat, is attentive, but gives total privacy. We had our honeymoon here almost 33 years ago. It's such a relief to see it's better than ever. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back! BTW, breakfast was delicious.

Room Tip: Ask for the water view rooms!
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband and I started our honeymoon at Seacrest Manor almost 20 years ago. We returned for our anniversary this year and were delighted to see that it is still the same. The owner is the niece of the original owners, and she shares their excellent taste and warm hospitality. The inn itself is charming and quiet; perfect for a couple getting away together. Our room was cozy and comfortable and there is a large living room with couches and space for reading and playing games. Breakfast was delicious and the hosts remembered our preferences from day to day. Finally, if you go to Rockport, check out the Shalin Liu Performance Center. We got tickets for an amazing Boston Symphony Orchestra chamber music performance.

Room Tip: Rooms 7 and 8 have private decks and a view of the ocean
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JonAnya
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I returned to Seacrest Manor for a second visit and stayed an entire week. When I walked in the door, I felt a warm welcome from a familiar place. The room was the same one I had during the last visit, ever so clean and fresh. The hospitality was the Best and Pat, the owner was there to greet me when I arrived. She made me feel like one of the family. Not being a big breakfast eater, Pat made sure every morning there was a fresh pot of coffee for me.!
Pat suggested different restaurants for me to try. Boy, does she pick them well. It was a great week of culinary delights.

Pack your bags and head for Seacrest Manor. After the second visit, all I know is that I want to come back again and again.

Room Tip: There is no fitness center or pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo