“My son and his cousins enjoyed their adventure”
Review of Northshore Kayak

Northshore Kayak
Easley, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My son and his cousins enjoyed their adventure”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

They went out for 2 hours or so before heading back as dark clouds appeared - the day before there were numerous weather watches, so they were smart to head back, but they had a great time. Next time they want crashing waves, which this company accommodates - they'll drive the kayaks to you to a beach nearby where you're allowed to use them. Next time we're up that way I'd love to take the tour so we'll look into that. Nice staff, very informative, friendly. I felt my son and nephews were safe and my husband and I enjoyed walking around Rockport while they had fun.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JCurlly

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So Good I'll Have Another”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

While spending time in Boston, my wife and I decided to spend a day on the North Shore. Instead of country shopping excursions we were looking for something fun and adventurous and Northshore Kayak's 2 hr expedition was that indeed. The staff are friendly, laid back but professional. The equipment was great and the supervision was perfect.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank FlawlessTomLawless
lima
196 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 271 helpful votes
“Good Tour”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We took a guided tour to Thatcher Island. Our guide was very nice. We would have like to be more engaged with him while kyaking to and from the island. He stayed ahead of us and only slowed down when we shouted questions to him.

Depening on the weather this kayak trip is not for the beginner kayaker.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank sket101
Ledyard, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun paddle to Thatchers Island”
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our unescorted 2 hour paddle from Rockport harbor to Thatchers Island. Great views, beautiful shore side homes - lots of fun.

65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Good tours and equipment!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My first ever kayaking trip was with North Shore Kayak and I was hooked right then and there. That fall I bought one of their used kayaks on sale as well as a bunch of new (spray skirt, paddle float, compass) and used gear (PFD, paddle) gear. A couple years later, I went back and bought a more advanced second kayak (again used) and kept my first one so I could drag my friends out with me.

Visited July 2011