“*****A True Taste of Italy in Rockport*****”
Review of Robin's Nest

Robin's Nest
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Rockport
Cuisines: American
Description: Gelato
Description: Gelato
Beverly, Massachusetts
“*****A True Taste of Italy in Rockport*****”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

As a Gelato connoisseur due to my time spent in Italy, I can wholeheartedly give the The Robin's Nest a big "Thumbs Up" for both authenticity and customer service. Their Gelato is the real deal make no mistake. This charming little shop is a very welcomed addition to the Rockport small business community. In a setting dominated by ice cream, it is very refreshing to have an option such as gelato at the Robin's Nest. Gelato is not ice cream and it should not be reviewed as such. It is a delicious treat unto itself.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Donna J

Acushnet, Mass
“Great Gelato and nice owners”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We spent the day in Rockport and had the gelato. It was great and the owners were so friendly. They even took a photo of my puppy. Should have given them my email to send me a copy. michelle@capecod.com. if they see this. I would love a copy.

• Visited October 2013
Saugus, Massachusetts
“Don't Waste your $$$$$$$$$”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I'm shocked at all the positive reviews posted! This place is overpriced and the gelato wasn't even good. My friend threw hers away. The photos are deceiving because you only get about 3 oz for $4 -- outrageous. There are so many other ice cream places in town, please just keep walking on by. This is a definite tourist trap.

1 Thank Gorillazoo
Boston
“The Real Thing!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stopped in to try the gelato since I had read so many positive reviews on tripadvisor and they were all right. Simply excellent gelato that was made from scratch. Having tried gelato many times in Italy, I can say that it is equal to or better to any I had on trip while I there.If you are in Rockport you must try this Italian yummy treat!

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Gelato heaven”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This was our first stop on our first trip to Rockport. The gelato flavor selection is amazing and the portions are large. My friend and I both got 'kiddie' portions and it was just the perfect size, served in a dish with a mini cone on top. Yummy! There are a couple of benches outside to watch the world go by as you enjoy your treat.

1 Thank norma g