“Makes my whole family happy!”
Review of Robin's Nest

Robin's Nest
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Rockport
Cuisines: American
Description: Gelato
Description: Gelato
Littleton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Makes my whole family happy!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Often when my family and I are out for a relaxing day, it's hard to settle on one place to eat. One wants a sweet snack, another salty, and a lot of time is spent wandering around to satisfy us all. But it's so easy when we go to Rockport. The Robin's Nest makes everyone happy! The owners and staff are so friendly. They let us try a flavor to help us decide. They make us feel so welcome and don't hurry us out, even when it's crowded. And, the gelato is heavenly! It's really hard to pick just one flavor -- so they let you order two! After vacationing in Italy and falling in love with gelato there, it's such a treat to have the real deal right in Rockport. Keep doing what you're doing Robin's Nest!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sharon T

Brattleboro, Vermont
“Decent Gelato”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Their gelato was good and serving sizes were fair but overall I would deem this place "nothing out of the ordinary" as far as gelato places go.

• Visited June 2014
Beverly, Massachusetts
“*****A True Taste of Italy in Rockport*****”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

As a Gelato connoisseur due to my time spent in Italy, I can wholeheartedly give the The Robin's Nest a big "Thumbs Up" for both authenticity and customer service. Their Gelato is the real deal make no mistake. This charming little shop is a very welcomed addition to the Rockport small business community. In a setting dominated by ice cream, it is very refreshing to have an option such as gelato at the Robin's Nest. Gelato is not ice cream and it should not be reviewed as such. It is a delicious treat unto itself.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Donna J
Acushnet, Mass
“Great Gelato and nice owners”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We spent the day in Rockport and had the gelato. It was great and the owners were so friendly. They even took a photo of my puppy. Should have given them my email to send me a copy. michelle@capecod.com. if they see this. I would love a copy.

• Visited October 2013
Saugus, Massachusetts
“Don't Waste your $$$$$$$$$”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I'm shocked at all the positive reviews posted! This place is overpriced and the gelato wasn't even good. My friend threw hers away. The photos are deceiving because you only get about 3 oz for $4 -- outrageous. There are so many other ice cream places in town, please just keep walking on by. This is a definite tourist trap.

• Visited August 2013