“Harbor View”
Review of Motif Number 1

Motif Number 1
Ranked #3 of 34 things to do in Rockport
Reviewed 13 August 2014

As tourists we enjoyed walking along this Harbor and taking photos with our iPhones. The pictures all came out well defined and showed this quaint waterfront well. we emailed these photos to friends on the spot. A fun thing.

All reviews
"bring your camera"
"cape ann"
"ice cream"

Reviewed 7 August 2014

When I was young I took oil painting lessons and this was one of my first paintings. I always thought it was in Maine., so this was a very pleasant surprise. I enjoyed taking photos from many angles. It is such a new England site. No matter which way you look at it, it is picturesque.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I must have taken at least 15 or 20 pictures of this over the past 10 years..early AM, afternoon, sunset and in the rain..almost worth a trip in mid-winter but not quite! Always beautiful!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

It is a stunning place to photograph. Its better than a postcard... visit Rockport! I took pictures from several vantages points and I ate ice cream while gazing on it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Quaint fishing village that is very picturesque. Quite a long way to get to the end of Cape Ann, but worth the detour. Local shops and a snug harbor that rises and falls some 10 feet with the tides. Memorable stop during a pleasant afternoon of exploring the New England coastline. Nice stop for photographers.