“One of Cape Ann's best”
Review of Ally's Eatery - CLOSED

Ally's Eatery
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: This Eclectic American Eatery is a long overdue and welcome addition to Rockport's cuisine scene, furthermore it's been drawing rave reviews since it's doors first opened on May 16, 2012. Gourmet Wraps, Original Paninis, Signature Subs, and Made Right Here seasonal soups abound. As well, Ally's is open year round.
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We live up in Saugus and made the drive on Friday. Our dAughter lives here and raves all the time. My wife got soup, and I tried the Fetch It panini with fig jam and chicken; a genius created this. I make them at home w machine my g kids gave me, but nothing like this. And their attention to detail service is
Rare today.

There are newer reviews for Ally's Eatery

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I only ate one item from Ally's menu today but it was so tasty that I wanted to share the complement. The "Drop It" wrap was such a fresh and healthy meal- with its mango-habenero sauce, I felt it was a real stand out compared to most of the unimaginative dining experiences we have had in Rockport. I will return, can't wait to try more of their offerings!

Proprietor J, Owner at Ally's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Our entire staff is humbled by this review and it's much appreciated and with many thanks. Ally's strives very hard to always offer a menu that's one of a kind and yes, original, for Rockport and beyond.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

What a delightful restaurant this is...a hidden gem that Paula..who is in charge of reservations for a Thacher Island tour boat told us about. It's a tiny place...but perfect to take your lunch to go, as we did and enjoy it at Halibut Point State Park. I had The Fetch It which was a pannini with fig jam, white chicken,Braeburn apples, & Manchego cheese that was absolutely scrumptious...the medley of flavors were exquisite and the sandwich is huge!! My husband has the That's Italian sub that was delicious and huge as well. The rosemary and olive oil chips were excellent as was the Cowboy cookie...all organic and homemade. I wished we lived closer as we would be regulars at this restaurant!!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

In town last week, my daughter had the Yummis Wrap, which was a delicious vegan option .. I enjoyed my usual, The Stay. Feta was fresh and the baby spin makes it + arugula. Also beyond good customer service here.

1  Thank Latinfoodee
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This small sandwich shop is essentially a takeout place, there's 3 or 4 stools at a window counter so you can enjoy the delicious sandwiches and people watch, and one very small table in one corner.

What makes this small shop shine are the fantastic sandwiches and wraps... you can't go wrong, 3 out of 3 trips have been excellent!