“A quaint New England getaway...”

Seven South Street Inn
Ranked #3 of 24 Rockport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2014

A last minute change of plans (cancelled flight) meant we ended up in Rockport, MA for the July 4th Weekend. We stayed at the Seven South Street Inn and we were thrilled with our visit on every level. Nicely located for walking to town or a beach. Debbie accommodated us with a sweet room on the second floor and delicious breakfast every morning. Highly recommended as a quintessential New England getaway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nettles545

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had the good fortune to stay at the South Street Bed and Breakfast in Rockport,Massachussetts.
Very quaint, friendly atmosphere, Debbie and Nick as well as their manager Jim did a fantastic job making guests comfortable.

Rooms were well decorated.When I asked Debbie for the location to get a thank you note, she simply reached in her own stack and handed me one.

Breakfast was divine with several courses and lovely conversations.

Marlene Church,

Like to return!

Room Tip: The quietest rooms may be in the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My fiancé and I stay at the inn for the weekend of July 4. It was the best decision we made! I can't say enough about the inn keepers, they are so kind and caring. They are love what they do and it shows. I have an allergy to gluten, dairy & soy. Deb made me a special breakfast evert morning. It was so delicious! I had french toast for the first time in 10 years! Brittany takes such good care of the inn as well & cares for it as if it were her own! I love how quiet it is, I enjoyed the pool and all the wonderful quests & conversations!

I absolutely love this inn and will return ASAP!

Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Spent such a wonderful weekend her with my family, and it was just awesome. The owners are such warm & friendly people, you can't help but like them! Location-wise, it's outside the touristy part of the town, but still just a short walk in.
The rooms were beautifully appointed and just perfect. And the breakfast is to die for. Better than anything we had,ever.

Would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed at this Inn a few summers back and I can honestly say that it is one of the best places I've ever stayed. The owners were incredibly helpful, the location was perfect (short stroll to nearest beach, out of town so nice and quiet), the rooms were perfect and beautiful with excellent attention to detail and great toiletries, and WOW for the gourmet breakfasts. The owners even collected us from the train station and dropped us back there. The pool was small but very clean and the fact they provide beach towels and loan you bikes just makes it all that bit more perfect! Cannot recommend highly enough! And for those that have to count their pennies they do a green discount- you pay slightly less if you pay in cash! Plus the filling breakfasts mean you don't need lunch!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this inn in the spring. It was wonderful from the time we arrived until the time we left. There is NO detail left untouched. This owner operated inn is a gem in Rockport. Truly a find and the breakfast rivals any 5 star restaurant we have sampled in our travels. Cannot recommend this inn enough.
Having recently had to be in the Rockport area frequently since the fall, we have tried other places and had all but given up in finding one of the standard we expected. This inn not only met our expectations but surpassed them. The owners Debbie and Rick are lovely and take such pride in their inn and rightly so. They truly epitomize everything you expect to find in a lovely charming inn. Be sure to try their signature Spicy Tomato jam. UNBELIEVABLE! Make sure you buy a bottle or two to take home and share with friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I stayed three nights over the Easter weekend while we visited the surrounding area. Our room was beautifully appointed with a blue theme and little touches like free water bottles. We had a private entrance from the deck which was useful when we came in later in the evening. Each day we had a different breakfast, each homemade and one more delicious than the other. One morning we had French toast stuffed with pineapple, cream cheese and marscapone, yum. The lady of the inn was very friendly and helpful and we had some good chats the two mornings we ate at the early serving as the other guests ate later. An excellent place for a long weekend getaway.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple