“It's OK,,”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had a very nice waitress,, and the service was very good. The food was Ok, but not memorable,
Perhaps if we had a window table, it might have made a difference, I get the feeling there isn't much to choose from in Rockport, so I won't complain too much, We only stayed one night, so I don't have anything to compare it to,
Would I go back? yes,

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Roy Moore's is a neat little place to grab ultra fresh lobster at a very reasonable price. It has a fish market feel, but fresh and good food.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

we HAVE to go to this place at least once a summer. You sit outside and prepare to get messy! The prices are great, the staff is super and helpful, and you can bring your own booze. What more can you want? GO THERE!

Special Note: there are actually 2 Roy Moore Restaurants in Rockport. The first one on the street has seating and air conditioning. It also has higher prices. The second one is further down the street and is rustic and has only outdoor seating. This is the one I am reviewing.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

At 3 lobsters for $30 (lobster prices have come down), fresh from the Rockport area, served with butter and eating outside in the back overlooking the harbor, what could be better? Lobsters about 1 1/4 pounds each, and my wife and I shared an order of three. My only regret is I didn't try some chowder. They also have oysters. We were staying in Marblehead, but if we were closer, we definitely would make a return trip. Excellent value!

1  Thank jimfromjackson
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is a tradition. We go here every day that we are in Rockport for vacation. I like to sit out back with my legs dangling over the sea wall facing the harbor while I eat my steamed lobster. It's cheap, fresh and soooo good. I love this place.

1  Thank MB L