We had 4 nights at Beech Tree and loved it. Very relaxing with lovely suite. A hearty breakfast to start the day meant you didn't need much if any lunch. Rockport is very nice and reminded us of Cornwall. Would stay here again if in Rockport. Just one minor comment would have preferred poured coffee rather than having to make it in machine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sit on the rocking chair porch while enjoying the sea coast weather and the shade of the 100 year old beech tree at this charming Bed and Breakfast. This 1850's Greek Revival home has been thoughtfully restored to provide year round accommodations in the heart of the seaport village of Rockport, MA. Two well appointed guest rooms and one suite, all with large private baths, AC, ceiling fans and TV. Enjoy a full plated breakfast, served in a sun filled formal dining room or weather permitting on the porch or patio, amidst gardens and fountains. Breakfast includes seasonal fresh fruit, home made granola, Greek yogurt, savory or sweet hot entree, baked goods and assorted juices, coffee and tea. Relax and rejuvenate in the common areas which include Living Room with fireplace, recently expanded Sun Room, Covered Side Porch, Patio and Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Beech Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Hotel Rockport
- Beech Tree Bed And Breakfast