“My Daughter's Bridal Shower”
Review of Grand Cafe At The Emerson Inn - CLOSED

Grand Cafe At The Emerson Inn
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Hoistoric Hotel is proud to feature The Grand Cafe, one of the finest Rockport, MA restaurants. Starting with a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean - just 50 yards from the dining room - and ending with delectable desserts, everything in-between is what fine dining should be. Our chef serves up fine New England fare using the freshest local ingredients and appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts from his own original recipes, resulting in our classic and creative cuisine.
Melrose, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Daughter's Bridal Shower”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I hosted my daughter's bridal shower at the Emerson by the Sea this past weekend. The food at the Grand Cafe was superb and the event co-coordinator and the wait staff were efficient, warm, friendly, and very accommodating. I have received rave reviews from my guests. I would highly recommend the Inn and the Grand Cafe for a special event as well as for a wonderful dinner with family and friends.
My husband and I were guests at the Inn after our event and we had a wonderful experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carol M

Millis, Massachusetts
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Went for dinner with a bunch of girlfriends. We had a wonderful dinner. Had the seafood chowder and it was fantastic then had the tomato with mozzarella cheese! Delicious ! We had the chicken or the salmon which were both very tasty. Nice selection of desserts. I had the Creme Brûlée. Great meal but I would say we had too much food. The atmosphere made the evening.

• Visited May 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Went for Thanksgiving Buffet”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Wonderful food, atmosphere and service. Each item at the buffet was delicious and beautifully presented. The pianist added to the great experience.

Visited November 2012
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Old Style Elegance”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This place reminded me of the old elegant Inns that seem to be quickly disappearing. White table clothes, beautiful dining room with live music coming from the very talented pianist which greatly added to the ambience. Service was excellent. Food was very good though nothing exceptional. Dining here is all about the old world atmosphere, great service and the live piano music. Very romantic.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“They always do a great job!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

In the off season there only open on the weekends but thats the best time to go anyway. They have a piano player on Friday and Saturdays which makes the meal more romantic. The Rack of Lamb was amazing!!!

Visited December 2012