All reviewsbearskin neckbreakfast was delicioushomemade jamseggs made to ordercoffee and teab b'syogurtcomfortable roomscelebrate our anniversarybed and breakfastlong weekendclose to downtownwarm hospitalityvisit rockportliving roomsitting areadefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Just came back from our stay at this inn and it was great. The women in my family visit Rockport once a year and have stayed at different places in the area. This is our second stay at Sally Webster but the first time with the new owners. We were welcomed by them when we checked in and offered hot drinks and snacks from the dining room, as well as a warm place by the fire. The rooms were decorated quaintly as shown on their website. Breakfast was delicious; stuffed french toast, scones, toast, yogurt, etc. The inn is clean, offers what is expected from a B&B and the value is good for the area. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I stayed in Rhoda's room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank My2centzworth
Reviewed 25 November 2011

This was a very comfortable B&B 3 small blocks from center of Rockport.Room was clean and the the bed was just right. Very quiet area , and very little car traffic. Breakfast was good but I would have liked eggs at times. I would stay again. Rockport is a great little town with just the right mix of shops and food.Not too busy,and the views are fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank luvfla
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed here with another couple on a Friday night, and, based on other reviews, perhaps caught the proprietors on a bad night---they were having to babysit two small grandchildren, because the parents were delayed on a flight. The lady who checked us in seemed to be really frazzled, and was not very friendly. We didn't get much of a tour of the house, and in general never established any relationship with the proprietors over and above what you'd have at a hotel. The rooms were large and well furnished, but need some updating, with small TV's, etc. One of our bedside lamps was broken, and when I mentioned it to the proprietor the next morning, she remembered that a guest from the previous weekend had also mentioned this. Breakfast is served in a room which seemed inadequate in size for the number of guests eating there. The breakfast room was very crowded and hard to move around, made worse by the fact that almost everyone staying there (inn was full) chose to eat at the same time as we did. The breakfast itself was just average. One real plus of staying here is that parking is more than adequate, and it's only a 5-10 minute walk down the hill to the Rockport town center. The room prices are 25-30% less than what your normally pay for a nice B & B in New England, so this B & B is a decent value and one would not necessarily expect a luxury stay for these prices. We are long-time B & B travelers, and even though the price was reasonable, our expectations (and those of the other couple) were not met on this stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lchjr
Reviewed 25 October 2011

My husband and I spent two nights at the Sally Webster Inn and were extremely happy with the accommodations (old, charming, clean and comfortable). The owners were very pleasant, informative, warm and welcoming. They also accommodated my diabetic needs at breakfast which was very kind of them. The location is great and just a short walk to the shops and restaurants. We loved everything about it, including their black cat who acted like he owned the place -- very sweet in his very independent way! And Rockport was a joy to visit! We plan to return and will definitely stay at this Inn again. Thank you Suzan and Dean for a very pleasant weekend!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed at the Sally Webster Inn for my cousins wedding just this past weekend. The owners are very relaxed and friendly, they made us a great breakfast and took great care of the wedding party. I am still sad that we had to come home!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple