“What a Dog”

Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Thank goodness I do not have a Top Dog near me because I would be there all the time. If you like hot dogs then you have to go to Top Dog of Rockport. Top Dog has amazing dogs, you can have them steamed or grilled. I had mine steamed with sauerkraut....so yummy. If you are in Rockport stop and have one.

There are newer reviews for Top Dog

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Regular hot dogs but topped with creative toppings and cleverly named. Picnic table in the back affords harbor views. Food is fine, but the rating is for the entire experience.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

It was our first time going there. We were shocked in the vast amounts of choices for hot dogs. I however got the chowder and my family the Boston Terrier. They said it tasted amazing.

1  Thank Cecmatos
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We love fried clams and they are just fantastic here -- while the clam strips are excellent, the whole clams are out of this world good.

1  Thank CT_Triptaker
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The clams and the clam strips were delicious. Tasty and not too oily. We ate there twice! Highly recommend.