Hilton Dunes Motel
Seabrook Inn(Seabrook)
US$75
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2010

We stayed in Salisbury to be close to the beaches and enjoy our first vacation with our baby. We stayed in such a cute room! The bed was so comfortable, and the room was very clean. It was so nice to be able to walk to the beach! And theirs a store right next to the hotel. I would recommend to stay here to anyone! The management was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2010

My husband and I took our infant son to the beach for the weekend. We stayed here. The management was amazing. They showed us a couple of the rooms and how adorable they are. They were very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. We camped out on a HUGE king size bed. There was plenty of room for us to put the pack n play for the baby to sleep in. We also enjoyed having a grill right outside to use and the beach was in walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank caseyandjeff
Reviewed 7 February 2010

We checked in on a Monday night. The room was cozy and the best part, there were no phones...lol We stayed a week and loved every minute of it. Salisbury is a beach town were people come for a leisure stay. The Dunes had everything we needed. Thanks Jackie for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2008

This place is a dump. We stayed in room #9 for the first two nights before we asked to be moved to a bigger and better room. Room #9 is very small and cramped. There are no phones, clocks, full length mirrors or housekeeping. The curtins were broken and we had to literally hang towels up to have privacy. The "kitchenette" stove was broken. Room #4 was better, but the shower is old and nasty. I think I literally saw mold growing in spots. The bed sheets were not even changed as I found many hairs and even crumbs in them. What is even worse is that the owner of the motel herself cleaned our room before we moved our stuff in. If the owner does not change the sheets for her paying customers then that says something right there. I can't believe that woman had the nerve to RE-USE sheets when we were only a few rooms down waiting to move into the room. Changing sheets takes like...5 minutes. Obviously, we were not that important to her. What really got me was the 10:30 am checkout. I became angry and felt very unwelcome when the owner of the place knocked on our door at 10:25 am and told us that we had 5 minutes to get out. Rates are cheap and I can see why. I would rather pay the extra $40-$50 dollars and have a clean room and friendly service. I usually dont mind old hotels if the people are friendly and the place is clean. All they needed to do was change the damn sheets and not knock on our door to tell us to get out and we would be returning customers

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank jspfunk