“Great lunch spot”

The All American Tavern
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The All American Tavern is one of those local spots where you know you can have a great burger and beer! We stop here after a morning of paddling and none cares that we have on our paddling clothes! The wait staff always remembers we like a Guiness and burger.
Great service, atmosphere and food!

1  Thank Suzanne O

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I worked in the area and the All American was one of my favorites for lunch. The food is well prepared and more then plentiful. They have the best fried clams I have ever had. It is one of those places where they know you immediately and the bartenders/waitstaff are glad to see you.
It is a local hangout and you will always meet new and old friends, I no longer work in the area but detour to Salisbury everytime I am heading up 95..

1  Thank KWC_Southborough
Reviewed 29 October 2013

GREAT food. GREAT price. SHOULD BE number 1.
And I've eaten at many of the other places in the area.

1  Thank Charles O
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had driven by this restaurant many times and decided to stop for lunch. There were few people in the dining room where we sat but the bar was packed. The lunch was good and the waitress seemed fine until she disappeared and couldn't find her to order dessert. I went to the bar and asked if she'd come to our table but when she appeared she went to another customers table so it was a further wait.

3  Thank dtiger
Reviewed 5 February 2013

This was the second time that we have eaten here and I am sorry that I didn't review it the first time. Was about 5:15 on a Saturday night and the restaurant was busy. They have a separate bar area and it was filled to the rafters with people watching the Boston Bruin's hockey game. They were having a wonderful time that is for sure. There were four of us and we each ended up ordering different meals. I ordered one of the specials - baby back ribs and oh my gosh they were so tasty. They were loaded with meat, fall off the bone meat and the sauce was so good. Others had haddock and a combo plate of clams and scallops. Each plate had so much food that we all brought part of our meals home. The service was wonderful. Very attentive. Our food came at a great pace and we were not in any way rushed. I would so recommend this restaurant. We will be going back soon. Hope you try it and I know you will be pleased.

1  Thank chiefrbpc